they're jealous hc

•request•

dazai

-fr whines, like actually whines

-he's already just a clingy person in general so he'll be all over you even more. like grabbing onto your arm or just basically rubbing onto you.

-if he were to ever actually get super jealous he would probably be the type to give the silent treatment. or he'll give the person he's jealous of looks which will cause them to actually get a little frightened.

-if you comment on how silent he's being compared to normal he'll act like he's not and he's being normal, even though it's obvious he's not.

chuuya

-i feel like out of everyone, he would get jealous the most easily. even if it's something small he would tend to get a little upset over it.

-if he is jealous he's not going to take it out on you but he will show that you two are together. just simple things like grabbing your waist or something he likes to do is put his hat on your head to tease you a bit.

-if you ask him about why he's being overly affection compared to normal he will say that he just felt like it. if you say he's jealous he will never admit it.

atsushi

-he would not really know what to do. he would be contemplating saying something or just ignoring it.

-a majority of the the time he just ignores it and pretends nothing's bothering him.

-if he were to say something he'd tell the person making him jealous something like, "we've go or we'll be late," something dumb like that.

-atsushi will open up to you about how he was feeling. you'll probably have to reassure him a bit.

ranpo

-ranpo does not get jealous much but some times things can set him of.

-he is obviously the very bold type of guy, if he feels someway he will admit it. most of the time he'll just say to you, "you should come over here with me instead," and things like that.

-things that make him jealous are probably just certain people getting too close to you or taking up all your attention.

akutagawa

-he would not say anything about it but you will be able to tell he is upset.

-akutagawa being jealous just means he just has a bad mood and acts ruder. you will be able to tell how he feels.

-even though he is in a bad mood from being jealous, he would not take it out on you, he would leave it to himself and try to forget about it.

-if you ask why he's in a mood he'll just say his day has been rough or everyone is just annoying.

poe

-would be to scared to do or say anything about it. he feels like he'd say something wrong.

-might talk about it with you in private but you'll have to be the one to bring it up.

-he kind of ignores you or whatever is making him jealous the best he can.

finally decided to show up again after 5 months. this was a request i made a long time ago and forgot to post but i'm going to try and finish requests people made a while back