you get clingy and cute

-request-

akutagawa's is a girl-reader

dazai 

"Wait, where are you going?" You say rubbing your eyes. You had just woken up to see Dazai getting dressed. He smiles. "To the agency, Kunikida told me to come in early, he didn't tell me why though." Dazai was very calm and collected in the morning since he was still tired. You reach forward, grab his arm, and pull him back down to the bed. He falls next to you, then you reach your arms around his waist. 

"Cute." He whispers while you snuggle your face into his neck. "Do you have to go? When have you ever listened to Kunikida anyway?" He thinks for a minute. "You have a point." His face turns into a huge smile and he tackles you, now you are under him. "I'll only stay if you give me a kiss." At first, you shake you head 'no' just to tease him, then you give him a peck on the cheek. 

atsushi 

The two of you were eating out somewhere. It was a cute little cafe that had cats everywhere. They would roam the tables and jump into your lap. Atsushi was mesmerized by them. There was this one cat that had his full attention. It was a calico cat. "Y/n, look how cute, it looks like they are smiling." You crossed your arms dramatically sighing. Atsushi looked at you with big eyes.

You can't believe that you were jealous over a cat. But he just had his full attention on it. "Are you okay?" He asks. You stare at him for a little, pick the cat up off his lap, and lay your head on it instead. He smiled and chuckled. Atsushi petted you head. "What did the cat do?" You pouted. "They stole you from me.

akutagawa

"Aww it hurts. Please make it stop." You whined to Akutagwa while holding your stomach. It was the second day of your period and you were getting horrible cramps. Aku felt really bad for you when you got cramps. "Give me your hand." You said to him. He looked at you confused and reached his hand out to you. 

You grabbed it and put it on your lower stomach. "It's like a small heating pad." You tell him, smiling. He mentally coos at you."Now come closer and let's cuddle." Aku laughs and does as you say. 

ranpo

"Please?" Ranpo shakes his head. "Give them back fist." He says while pouting. You had taken his secret stash of treats because he wouldn't cuddle you, and now you are trying to bribe him. "No. I'll only give them back if you come and snuggle with me." He sighs and thinks for a couple seconds, then starts walking towards you. You closed your eyes and opened your arms, but you never felt him come. 

When you opened them back up, you saw him on the other side of the room with his stash of sweets. You should have known that you wouldn't be able to outsmart him. "Do you not want to cuddle with me?" You ask. You were a little on the emotional side. Ranpo sees that you are getting upset and runs right over to you. "Of course I do, I was just playing with you!" He rubs your head.

ya'll want smut scenarios????