getting married + wedding 2

same thing just more characters

aku

-He would act like it wasn't a really big deal around others, but he always went off how excited he was to you.

-Every week before the wedding he would bring home some type of treats. Such as cupcakes, cookies, chocolate covered pretzels/strawberries.

-You both worked on the wedding. He focused more on the main dinner and layout, you did colors and flowers.

-The morning of the wedding went on forever for him. Aku skipped breakfast because he got nervous, but you made sure he ate lunch.

-While waiting on the stage he fiddled with his fingers.

-The moment you walked in he zoned out staring at you. Aku snapped out of it when you gave him a concerning look.

-Chuuya was watching like a proud dad.

-The kiss was very passionate and he held very tightly onto you. He made sure not to hurt you though.

-The reception was colorful. Nothing you'd expect from Aku's now wife.

-When it was time for you two to dance together, he was prepared. Aku had been practicing to make this perfect.

-He planted many kisses on your upper neck and head.

ranpo

-He was more than excited. There were multiple times when he asked if you could make the wedding sooner.

-You worked mostly on the planning. For some things you asked for his opinion.

-Ranpo couldn't wait to see you in your wedding dress. he asked to show him a sneak peak, but ofc you said no,

-The day of the wedding went by quick for you both.

-He woke up late though.

-When you walked down the aisle, he smiled and giggled a little. You cooed at him while he cooed at you.

-When he kissed you, he snuck some tongue action in there ;)

-After the wedding, the reception was crazy, but in a good way. 

-Dazai and Kunikida were getting into it, Yosano was living it up, Kenji was watering the fake plants, you know the normal.

-When the slow dance started, he was excited but got a little upset he had to set down his cotton candy.

-Ranpo was very good at dancing actually, it surprised you. He lead you m most of the time. When he noticed you were nervous, he would give you a little squeeze. 

-Best husband honestly.

fyodor

-Neither of you really planned it. Of course you pick the main things, but other people had planned it for you. 

-He wasn't nervous at all, he was excited. But you were a little nervous. He made sure that you knew that there was nothing to be nervous about.

-when it was the wedding day, he made sure to tell you how much he loved you and he was excited to be able to call you his wife.

-Waiting at the stage for you was exhausting to him.

-When you walked in, he smirked. Honestly he loved to show you off, and today was his biggest chance.

-At the alter, he held your hands the whole time. It made you blush because he kept eye contact for almost the whole time.

-The kiss was sweet. he held his hand on your cheek, and your hands were holding his neck. he gave you little kisses after the main big kiss.

-The reception was formal and traditional. Nobody was blacked out drunk.

-The slow dance was something out of a movie. Both you guys knew the moves since you practiced the week before. He played with your hair. 

What's your school's colors? Mine are Orange and Black