they are clingy and cute

request

atsushi, dazai, akutagwa, chuuya, odasaku, yosano

atsuhsi

In the middle of the night you felt Atsushi wriggling in the bed. "Why-What are you doing up so early?" Your voice was still filled with sleep. He looked at you. "The storm is really loud, I can't fall back asleep." He says, then he wraps his arms around your waist hesitantly and snuggles his face in your neck.

You let out a giggle and play with his hair. Atsuhsi relaxed pretty quickly. It didn't take long for you to hear him let out soft snores in your neck.

dazai

Earlier, you were sitting at your desk trying to do work but Dazai interrupted you. He came over, sat on the floor, and laid his head in your lap. Now he was playing a game, see how annoyed he can make you.

"Please stop! I will call Kunikida over here!" You laugh as Dazai blows on your tummy. He laid his head back down on your lap and mumbled when you yelled at him. When he finally calmed down you tried to work again, but he grabbed your hand and put it on his head. "Give me head rubs." You let out a sigh and finally gave into him.

He was annoying, but kind of cute.

akutagawa

Everyone knows that Aku likes to collect antiques, and today you went out antique shopping. When you were looking around, he didn't leave your side once or let go of your hand. Something was off, you weren't complaining but you needed to know what was wrong.

"Are you feeling okay Aku?" You raise your hand to his head and it was a lot warmer than normal. "I"m fine." He answers and takes your hand off his head. He was obviously lying. "Let's go home, you will feel better if you take lay down." He hesitates at first then nods which makes you smile.

chuuya

Chuuya was naturally clingy, but when he was drunk it was 50 times more advanced. "Chuuyaaaa~. Move, you're heavy." You say trying to push the drunk man out of your lap. "You always ask for cuddles, but, but, but," he stumbles over his words, "when I ask it's the end of the world." He opened his arms to show you how big the world is.

You giggle while he pushes his head on your stomach. "Now, give me all your cuddles." He slurs a little while talking.

odasaku

(girl-reader)

"I'm sweepy." Oda's daughter says rubbing her eyes. He brushes her wild hair back with his hand. "Let's go find mommy." He tells her and walks your shared bedroom.

You were half asleep while reading a book, but when you saw your daughter and husband, your eyes opened wide. The toddler opens her arms as a signal for you to take her. You cuddle her in your arms and Oda get's in the bed on the other side of you both.

He wraps his arms around both you and the child with a smile.

yosano

Your girlfriend comes up behind you and puts her chin on your shoulder. "Are you almost finished? I want to leave." You were trying to finish up your last bit of work from Fukuzawa. "mmmm, I need like, five more minutes." You say causing her to groan. She leans forward to put her head on top of yours and wraps her arms around your chest.

"I think, I'll just fall asleep here." She says, falling onto your back. When you don't respond, being to caught up in your work, she comes and sets on your lap and puts her face in your neck.

i haven't dated anybody in almost three years. someone want to make me break that record?😀