Chapter 38: Night kisses

⚠️ TW: Sexual content! ⚠️ from the start till "★★★★★" and then when they appear again.

<Agnes' POV>

He unzipped the dress very slowly. Taking his time with each movement he let the zip go all the way down and then he grabbed the sleeves of the dress and pulled them down. I was left in my bra while he finished taking my dress off. I stepped out of it and I stared at my reflection. I was in underwear in front of Sebastian but somehow I felt completely comfortable.

He kept kissing my back making me want to moan out loud. When his mouth came to the hook of my bra he unclipped it with it. The movement was fast and it took me by surprise. With the bra loose I was the one to finally take it off and throw it on the pile with the dress. His hands came straight to my breasts while his kisses kept teasing me over and over. I let out a moan and he groaned in response.

"Fuck sweetheart," He let one of his hands down and started to touch my abdomen. "Mmm you like that?"

I nodded in anticipation of him touching me where I most wanted him. But he didn't lower his hand more, instead he made me turn around to face him directly. I was the one to kiss him first and he accepted the kiss immediately. I didn't care that I was almost naked, or that I had had the longest day in my life, I just didn't care. All I wanted was him kissing, touching, teasing me.

With a clean movement he got us to the bed, him over me. I had my legs wrapped around his waist and he was kissing me everywhere I wanted. His hands caressed my legs and he groaned while biting on my lower lip. My hands were everywhere too, touching his back and arms and hair. He was just in boxers as well and his excepcional body fit perfectly with mine.

He made his way down my body with wet kisses. Once he was in between my legs he smirked at me and slowly took my panties out. I couldn't stop staring at how he moved his body. The moment lasted less than 15 seconds but for me it was hours. I got lost just from looking into his dark blue eyes.

"I've been wanting to do this for too long," He whispered and I shivered.

I wanted to close my legs but open them as well. And before I was able to get second doubts I felt his lips down on me. I gaped my mouth at him and he just lifted a brow, teasing me. He continued with the kisses until I was desperate and almost begging.

"Please!" I screamed out.

"What? Tell me what you want sweetheart," He kissed once again and I moaned. "Tell me you want my mouth in you,"

"Yes please! I want it," I quickly said in between gasps and he hummed. "Please..." I begged again

When I said please again he didn't waste a second before devouring me. His tongue slid straight inside of me and it made my inside burn with pleasure. I moaned in response and threw my head back in the pillow. I had one of my hands on his hair and the other fisted on the bed covers. I wanted to squirm and move so badly but he had my legs pinned in a way it left me completely still.

He didn't stop staring at me at any moment. While his mouth worked wonders in me he was quick to touch me and satisfy me in every way possible. My body reacted to his so responsive that it made me want to scream. No, it wasn't just a desire, it was a need. I screamed out in pleasure just as his tongue teased my clit. His peace was torturing, fast and to the point, bur unbearable all the same.

It was as if I couldn't get enough of him. I wanted him completely, I wanted his fingers and his mouth and everything. The pleasure I felt was just too much and he didn't stop even though I was still screaming and moaning.