Chapter 9: Gluttony

A/N: I'm so so sorry I haven't updated the story in so long. It's been a couple of weeks where my inspiration was nowhere to be found and I just couldn't keep up with the scenario with Dominique. I hope this chapter is okay and you guys like it. Let me know what you think about it and who's your favorite boy. Just a heads up, this is the actual start for their relationship. Hope it's up to the expectations and please vote and comment.

On the other hand, this is a really really long chapter, maybe the wait was worth it.

------------(...)------------(...)------------(...)------------(...)------------(...)------------(...)------------

Today was Wednesday and I had finally decided to confront Dominique. After my encounter with Sebastian, it was obvious something had happened between them and me. It was strange to think that I was something they had talked about. I mean, after a couple of weeks I had learned that they were weird persons. Everyone said that they had never had girlfriends and that their love life was mysterious, to say the least. After Sebastian had defended me in the class I felt more comfortable around him, every once in a while I would see him talking with Dominique or Nikolai near the Ballet building, usually when the class ended. Though I saw Dominique quiet often, Nikolai was a complete mystery to me. I knew he was an actor but that was the only thing I had learned about him.

So, when my history class started I sat in the front, waiting for Dominique. He came, as usual, but when he saw me sitting beside him his eyes changed. He had a surprised expression, mixed with a happy feeling I couldn't really describe. He sat without making a scene about it and we only nodded out of courtesy like saying hi. The class started and I paid attention, at least how I could because Dominique stared at me every so often, making me squirm under his gaze. It was obvious that I felt nervous and probably had made him laugh a bit. The lesson went on about Henry the Eighth and his six wives.

"People, I need you to get in pairs and work this week for an investigation about one of the six wives," The professor said and I turned to Dominique, he nodded with a smirk. "Who wants Katherine of Aragon?" I didn't know who he wanted so I just waited for him to choose. The first four where chosen and he didn't even move. "Katherine Howard?" The professor said and without any hesitation, Dominique raised his hand. "Yes, Mr. Courtois, who's your partner?"

"Miss..." he started to say and I realized he didn't know my last name.

"Williams" He nodded and the professor wrote it down.

"You are welcome to leave the class and start the project, you have a week"

With that, we left the classroom and went downstairs. The uncomfortable silence between us was too weird. I really wanted to talk to him and ask him about the others. Was it in my place to do so? Without thinking more about it I asked.

"The other day..." He gazed at me confused. "I saw you and...Sebastian and...Nikolai together when I left the building" He laughed and patted my shoulder.

"We are friends" That didn't answer my question, and I already knew that. "I know you know that" I stared at him, the only way he could know was if Sebastian had told him about our encounter. "Do you know Nikolai?" He took me out of guard.

"I don't know, we talked once" He waited in silence. "Why?"

"Nothing in particular, on the other hand. We need to do this work, is it okay for you if you come to my house?" I was surprised but I nodded. "Perfect, can you meet on Saturday night?" I swallowed and blushed, he wanted to do a school paper on a Saturday night?

"I can," I answered, not very sure.

"Great, see you then" He smiled and quickly left the hallway, leaving me alone and confused.