Chapter 29: Company

"Your Salvation is home! I repeat! Back up has come to the rescue," A too familiar voice shouted from the entrance Hallway. With a frown I peeked up from Nikolai's chest and saw those golden curls appear. Behind him was Sebastian with three bags with food. "Oh look at them! So cute," Dominique scrunched his nose to remarck his point.

"Don't be a dick, help me with these," Sebastian said tucking at his hair before he disappeared into the kitchen.

For some reason it didn't feel awkward, on the contrary, it was way too natural. I felt Nikolai shift under me and I remembered we had stood like that for almost two hours. Quickly I moved so his legs wouldn't get numb, unless they already were. He smiled and yawned while stretching. His chest was bare and it was almost impossible not to touch him. I lightly brushed the tips of my fingers over his muscles. But then when I was getting curious with my touching he snatched my wrists away and shook his head.

"No no, we have company with us, we wouldn't want them to interrupt now would we?" He said with a commanding voice that left me in shock. "Let's go, I bet the others need our help back in the kitchen," He stood up and extended his hands for me to take them.

My muscles ached from being in the same position for so long, it was hard to stand on my own. The morning light and the busy noise from the city were evident now. Long ago were those peaceful hours where time seemed to stop. We entered the kitchen and I had to readjust my eyes to the bright light and the all-white place. It was a very noticeable contrast to the black and leather theme in the living room. It was big just like everything else, extra.

"For fuck's sake Dominique, don't do that! It's gross," Sebastian slapped Dominique's hand when he tried to steal cream.

"What? This?" He answered by licking his finger and Sebastian made a disgusted face. "You're such a whiner,"

I laughed at them because this situation was just impossible. They were different from all the other times, not so elegant and composed. The smile on my face grew when both snapped their heads at me with blushes on their cheeks. Dominique smiled down and Sebastian slapped the back of his head.

"What was that for?" Dominique said exasperated.

"Just for my entertainment," Sebastian chuckled and kept cooking.

I hadn't realized I was still on the door frame but Nikolai hugged me from behind and rested his chin on the crook of my neck. I turned my head to smile at him and he put his hands on my stomach to hold me better. In that moment Dominique glanced at us from the corner of his eyes and smirked before moving towards the table. I didn't know what he was going to do but I was definitely not expecting him to turn a speaker on and put music. "I'm still standing" from Elton John started to play and Dominique didn't wait a second before dancing with a spatula on his hand. Sebastian couldn't help laughing out loud and Nikolai shook his head.

"What? Don't act so uptight, Come on!" He threw his hands in the air.

When neither of them moved I bit my lip and got out of Nikolai's grip. I started moving just like Dominique and we both danced together. He did something that was supposed to be the boogie boogie but it looked more like he was wiggling his arms. I laughed and smiled before copying him. Shortly after we had Nikolai doing the same and when the song ended we laughed hard enough to spread some tears. Even Sebastian had danced a little bit while cooking.

"Let me see," I said going towards the speaker and I searched for a song that could be good for now. My eyes shone brightly when I found the one. "This is it," I said and played "Waterloo" from Abba but the Mamma mia version.

"I like your taste, turn it up!" Dominique screamed and I increased the volume. "My my! At Waterloo Napoleon did surrender," He started singing and came towards me and made me twirl with his hand.