-PRANKS, OH SO MANY PRANKS!-

Start from the beginning

"Look at that Freddie!" George said looking at me, mischief in his eyes. "We are now a quartet!" 

"Whait, what?" I asked in disbelief.   

"Why yes dear Rose." Fred began to say. "You just signed a lifetime prank contract!" 

"Does that mean that I am gonna get pranked to no end?" I asked them. It was no secret that they loved to prank, even if it was only the first week, they were already under Filch's, the caretaker, skin!

"Nope!" Said George while grinning. 

"You get to prank with us!" Fred said. With Lee and George cheering, and Charlie shaking his head in amusement. 

"Oh dear." I sighted and laughed along. 

---

(Weeks later)

The Great Hall was decorated with a feel of the autumn breeze in the air. Halloween was just around the corner and everyone was excited.

Unfortunately, I was about the only not exited. Halloween meant christmas was nearer, and my parents haven't returned the letter I send over a month ago. I heard a voice call my name several times but I was too distracted to look at whoever it was. 

FRED'S POV:

Over the last week, Rose, George, Lee and myself have been planning on playing a prank on Snape. Rose however, had been distant. I know it is because of the letter she sent to her parents about a month ago. When I first suggested her to write to them I expected them to respond to her, not ignore her. 

The four of us were currently sitting on the common room. Rose and I were on the couch, George and Lee had papers spread all over the floor they were sitting at. I looked over at Rose and saw her looking at fireplace with grieve. 

"Rose?" I tried calling her name, but her head seemed to be in the clouds. 

"Rose?" I tried again but no budge, this time both George and Lee turned to look at Rose. She continued to look at the fireplace. I touched her shoulder and felt how she flinched at the touch.

"Oi," I started and this time she turned to look at me "you okay?". She nodded silently but I cocked up an eyebrow in disbelief.  

"Yeah I'm fine" She responded, this time she flashed a grin. 

ROSE'S POV:

"You okay?" Fred asked. I nodded silently but he cocked up an eyebrow in disbelief. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." I answered, I flashed a grin to make a point. It looked as if he wanted to argue with me but held back. 

"So tell me, how's the planning going?" I asked the boys. 

"Amazing." George said. 

"We would get in so much trouble if we get caught though." Lee warned us.

"Nonsense!" said Fred shaking his head while grinning. 

"now tell me Rosie," Fred turned to talk to me once more. "What are your thought on Snape with a pink robe, and Filch with purple hair?" I began to laugh hysterically. 

"We better not get caught Fred Weasley!" I said once I finished laughing. 

---

Third Person Pov: (Three days before Halloween)

Rose was walking towards the library in the late afternoon. The four had figured out how to change Snape's robes to pink, but they had still to work out how to turn Filch's hair purple long enough to last the whole feast. They had thought on a simple charm, but that could be easily removed by a professor. Perhaps a potion was better. Rose was so involved in her thoughts she didn't notice a group of boys ahead of her until she crashed into one of them.