-END OF TERM-

• • •

• • •

You found somebody new,

you put me in the past,

I don't even know if our memories will last.

• • •

Adrian Pucey was waiting patiently outside the Hospital Wing, Rose had gone in and Madam Pomfrey had asked for privacy to do her check up.

He was fidgeting with a loose hem of his jumper, when loud thumping footsteps startled the Slytherin. He turned his head slowly towards the noise, his hand was hovering inches over his wand.

"Where is she?!" Fred Weasley growled loudly as he came stomping into Adrian's view, his identical twin brother, George Weasley, by his side with Lee Jordan on the other.

"What are you on about, Weasley?" Adrian inquired, his chin raised, his eyes cold, and his wand in his hand.

"Rose," Fred remmarked. "I know she was with you, so where is she?"

Adrian's lips twitched, his aristocat features hardening.

"If she doesn't want to see you, then you won't find her," Adrian teased, twirling his wand.

"Don't play games with me, Pucey!" Fred sneered, stepping closer and gripping his wand tightly. "Tell me where is Rose."

"And why should I tell you that?" Adrian smirked, but his eyes were still set. "She came to me after all."

Adrian saw the tip of Fred's ears flare red, his snarl more present than before.

"What are you on about?" Fred barked, not comprehending what the Slytherin was referring to. George and Lee cocked up their eyebrows.

"Don't you know?" Adrian asked, he sounded almost amused. "Do you know her so little that you don't notice her pain?"

"What pain?" George spoke for the first time, his eyes worried.

"You don't know." Adrian didn't ask, he stated amazed. His eyes widened for a second before they went back to those hard cold eyes.

"We'll ask again, Pucey," Fred fumed. "What pain?!"

"I'll ask you a better question, yeah?" Adrian added, smirking slightly. "Where has Rose been for the past days? Have you seen her lately? Have you held an actual conversation with her?"

Fred's eyes flickered to the ground, Adrian saw this.

"Exactly," Adrian remarked. "You haven't."

"Listen you little—" Fred began angrily as he stalked over to Adrian with his wand at the ready, the Slytherin boy not backing out and raising his wand.