-SEPTEMBER 1-

• • • 

Then she ran faster than

Start screaming, "Is there someone out there?"

Please help me

Come get me

• • •

After her accident at Diagon Alley Rose had to promise her mum to hold on to her hand while they made their way to King Cross Station. While her mum was very thankful that Charlie had taken care of her, Rose's dad had asked her questions nonstop about all the Weasleys since they were all boys minus Ginny.

On September 1, Rose woke up very early. She put on a red blouse with a pair of white trousers and a little black jacket. She styled her red hair in two fish braids and tied them with red ribbons. Rose was bouncing on her feet when she waited near the car for her parents who were taking forever to get ready. Both her parents had gotten in the car and within one hour and a half they were back in London.

"Rose?" Her mum called her from the front seat. "If you do not want to go you do not have to, Rosie."

"But I do want to," Rose insisted to her mother "mum don't you understand these people are like me."

"Yes dear, we know that but, you've never even gone to a proper school let alone a boarding school for magical kids." Her mother tried to argue.

"Mother, Fred and George told me that they never went to a 'proper school' as you call it. Mrs. Weasley homeschooled all her kids and they are doing great in Hogwarts. Also Charlie-"

Rose was not able to continue her defence since her father was now swearing rather loudly at the mention of Charlie.

"FRED THIS. GEORGE THAT. CHARLIE THIS. ALL THE BLOODY TIME THAT IS ALL SHE DOES. TALK ABOUT THOSE BLOODY BOYS AS IF SHE'D KNOWN THEM FOR YEARS. WHAT IS SHE GONNA DO HUH? MARRY THEM? I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN WATCH MY DAUGHTER AGAIN WITH ONE OF THOSE RED-HEADED CREEPS!" Her father exclaimed, directing all his words to her mother.

"Robert calmed down-" Rose's mother tried but it was to late.

ROSE'S POV

"Mum, Fred and George told me that they never went to a 'proper school' as you call it. Mrs. Weasley homeschooled all her kids and they are doing great in Hogwarts. Also Charlie-"

My words were suddenly cut short by father, as he swore under his breath. I thought about continuing what I was saying when he snapped.

"FRED THIS. GEORGE THAT. CHARLIE THIS. ALL THE BLOODY TIME THAT IS ALL SHE DOES. TALK ABOUT THOSE BLOODY BOYS AS IF SHE'D KNOWN THEM FOR YEARS. WHAT IS SHE GONNA DO HUH? MARRY THEM? I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN WATCH MY DAUGHTER AGAIN WITH ONE OF THOSE RED-HEADED CREEPS!" He yelled, directing everything he said to mum.

I had to listen to dad rant about the Weasleys at every mention of them. But what he said really touched a nerve. How dare he call the Weasleys creeps when they were by far the nicest people I had ever met. Mum was trying to calm down dad but I was not going to let it go that fast. He would have a taste of his own medicine.

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK ILL OF THEM!" Now it was my turn to yell. "THEY ARE THE NICEST PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET. YOU KNOW WHAT? I WILL! I WILL MARRY ONE OF THEM SO YOU BETTER PREPARE TO SQUIRM INSIDE YOUR GRAVE WHEN YOU SEE US TOGETHER!" I finished. I didn't even know why I had said all those things. Of course I was not going to marry one of them I didn't even know them but my regret was cut short as my dad yelled again.