Chapter 56 - Ocean and Drew

Ocean

I'm married (again) to Drew (again). It's a reception to be precise. Since Drew, his dad, Elena and my dad forced us (me) to have a proper and perfect wedding reception, so here we are in Ireland. Yes Ireland. A castle in Ireland. Freaking crazy! I know right!! And no, we're not renting it. Apparently, my almighty granddad owns it...

And all of this time, I didn't know about it. Jeez, maybe one day my grandad will tell me he is actually the owner of a small country.

I'm wearing a super huge wedding dress. Not just huge but also heavy. I was planning to wear something simple and elegant but this castle won't allow me. As in, the picture will look anemic with me in it. You know, a huge luxury castle with a simple bride. I don't think it will mix well. And since I already wear a simple white dress in the courthouse, why not we all out in the reception, right?

So here I am with the custom made wedding dress by my friend, Anastasia Love Sterling. A huge white wedding gown with lots of swarovski and pretty laces. The collar is off shoulders with feminine lace showing my petite and smooth shoulders perfectly. The back has a big bow full of swarovski, the bow's tails very long it touches the floor, but not as long as my train. The train of my dress is super long, 20 inches. I know it's crazy. But like I told you this is a castle wedding.

Drew's wedding gift is crazy too. He gave me a stack of paper. I was ready to launch my grumbling to him, but the first page showed a beautiful small resort near the beach. The next page has my name on it. I'm dyslexic but I can read my name fast enough especially when my name is the biggest font in the page. Drew told me it's a paper of ownership. He bought a resort in Bora-bora and put my name as the owner. Crazy, eh? When I asked why Bora-bora he told me back then we went together to Bora-bora and I surfed with him. That was the first time he mesmerized with me. The first time he realized I'm no longer his silly little girl slash sister. So Bora-bora it is.

And I? I gave Drew a pretty dove pin full of diamonds. I repeat it's a real diamond not swarovski or cubic zirconia. With the eyes of the dove using 3 carats of blue sapphire. Yes it took all my saving. Nah, I'm just kidding after all I still have my trust fund from grandpa and dad in Zac's fund management. I put the money there since I got the rights to my trust fund when I was 20 and it keeps rolling up, I don't know how much now but Zac told me I can retire from my work anytime I want and I still can buy a Hermes bag monthly. Yaaay!

Well, after all with Drew as my husband and he keeps showering me with everything. I don't think I will ever touch my trust fund. And my job keeps going up high. I'm not a cocky person, okay. But I got really a lot of clients lately that I need to be selective with my clients. I have Meredith to thank. She always uses my service to every event she goes. And always tag me in every of her social media. When a Hollywood fashion icon keeps using you for her fashion advisor, of course everyone starts looking at you.

The dove pin reminds me of his tattoo in his inside wrist that I love so much. Drew told me he had it when he went to St. Sicilia. They have in-house tattoo artists there. So he asked them to craft one in his wrist. It was the skin of his veins. Because I'm his life. Like the veins to his body. He wanted to show me once he got home and tell me he loves me. But well... I ran away from him back then.

Back to my wedding. I want to say it's perfect. But of course nothing is perfect (except my husband). Mom was here and she declared she wanted to stand by dad's side since this is their kid's wedding. I swear aunt Eleanor almost killed her when she said it. But dad agreed, so did grandpa and grandma, so aunt Eleanor couldn't do anything except tell us that she isn't feeling well to attend the wedding. But of course she came here. She just stayed in her room. Maybe she's afraid that mom will take this chance to have another rendezvous with dad. Ugh.. I want to vomit whenever I think about that.