Chapter 30 - Ocean

I can't sleep. I turn again and again. Elena is sleeping in my room so I sleep in Drew's room (with his permission of course). But somehow I can smell Drew from his bedroom and it makes me... I don't know. It's mixed between horny and disappointed. God help me!!

Earlier when I asked Elena why she came here. She said Theodore Roderick, Drew's father, is having a business trip to San Francisco. Elena was worried with me so she asked Theo to drop her in LA and later when Theo is done with his work, he can pick her up.

That means.. Drew in NY wasn't meeting with his dad. Then who? And Lin said he saw Drew in a restaurant. She was late for her mother in law birthday in the same restaurant so she didn't go to Drew's table.

So my mind makes its own conclusion. Drew is having a date in NY. He didn't have a meeting with his dad. He had dinner in a fancy restaurant. Why did he have to go to NY for that?

Ugh... I need my sleep! Tomorrow I have a morning meeting with Meredith. And Drew's bed doesn't help me to sleep. I sit down. It's better to sleep in Char's room.

***

"Ocean!" Meredith comes and hugs me. I am already in the boutique. Not that she was late. She is early actually. The meeting is at 9am, she arrived at 8.55am. This is rare for a superstar as big as her. As for me, I always arrive 15 mins before the time so I can see all the collections in the boutique first.

"Mer, you look great," I say.

"I feel great" she giggles happily. I look at her neck. "That's a pretty pink diamond necklace you have there" I say. It's the same color as her absurd pink diamond engagement ring

She blushes. "Ian bought it for me. He is too extravagant" she shakes her head but I know she is so happy.

I grin at her. "Come on! I already picked a few dresses for you to try. I have my favorite in there but let see first"

"Okay" she says and walks with me to the changing room.

"You gain a bit. That's great!"

"Yeah I lost my weight for the shooting. Tired and the food it's not to my liking" she pouts.

"But you looked happy the last time we met when you just came back" I say. It's true. I met Meredith at the monthly dinner with Drew's friends. And she beamed with love. Christian must be showering her with all the love he has.

She giggles shyly "how can I'm not. Shoot a movie with Ian is the best"

I laugh "guess you two made a lot of fire huh?"

She blushes and runs to the changing room. I laugh.

Meredith always looked controlled in front of the camera, but every time the press asked her about Christian she always blush and lost her composure. Guess she's really in love with Christian Hall. I look outside the boutique. And since she became Meredith Hall, her fans and paparazzi are getting crazy. Like now, they are outside waiting for her. We need to call the boutique a week before to make sure for Mer's security.

This time I'll help her to pick her outfits for her film premiere. The autobiography of Princess Grace Kelly. They will start the premiere in LA, and then to another city in the States, Monaco, Paris and some other country. So we will choose a dozen dresses and later I will coordinate with Yuka, Meredith PA, for the dress.

After more than 2 hours finally we're done with all the dress, accessories, shoes, clutch, hair style and make up for all of Mer's premiere. She is one of my biggest clients. And she brings me lots and lots of new clients too. Who doesn't want to dress up like Meredith Underhill Hall? One of the leading fashion icons in Hollywood.