Epilogue

"And last but not least, to my wife, Ocean Roderick. Thank you for her endless support for me" I look back at her. She is standing behind me. I give my hand and she takes it. We are in the grand opening of Roderick Resort in Finland. I look at her deeply, she smiles beautifully at me.

"Thank you for everything Ocean. You always have faith in me. Your trust, your excitement, your companion, your love and everything. You make me the better man for our family and for my work." I caress her hand while Ocean smiles happily at me. I look back at the crowd. In my peripheral vision I see my friends with their better half grinning happily too. On the other side, Ocean's brothers, Zac and Dean, are ready to vomit all over the floor because of my speech for my wife, their baby sister. Even though they gave me their blessing but they still strictly for me to keep my hand and mouth from Ocean whenever they are around. A small part of them still wishing Ocean is a virgin Mary. The billionaires and their stupid minds.

"I hope all of you will love our resort and Finland. This is the place where I realized I want my wife for forever. And the magic of the Northern lights brought my dreams come true. So I hope this place can bring happiness for you too." I smile at the crowd. They clap their hands. Dad and Elena come forward, the waitress brings the champagne for us. I caress Ocean's waist.

"Is it true? That this place was where you realized you want a forever with me?" Ocean whispers to my ear.

"True. The second time we went here, with Char too. Remember? I realized one thing.. that I want to come home to you every day till the rest of my life. To you and to our home" I say. Since the day we got back together. I refer to Ocean and Char as my home. Because without them I felt lost. Like I don't know where to go. "But for the northern light... the truth is, it's always remind me the first night we had sex" I whisper to Ocean and as expected she is blushing to the root.

"Seriously Drew? I will be mad at you if the cameraman captured my blushing face" she whispers back.

I chuckle "and what? Your blushing face is so beautiful, especially when it is completed with a high tone scream" I wink at her.

Ocean laughs and leans to me, mumbling about her blushing face. Her happy face is so beautiful, her eyes glassy with twinkles and happiness. My heart feels so full with her love. I kiss her forehead "I love you, Dove" I whisper.

***

Ocean and I make our round to the invitations guests. They all praise my job and love the hotel and resort very much.

By the way, I'm proudly telling you that the bow in Ocean's dress was tied by me. Ha ha! Finally I mastered it. Even Ocean is very proud of me. Thanks to the lacy bow underwear class.

"Ocean, Drew" we turn around. It's Connor Goldreich and Eleanor Goldreich. Ocean's relationship with her dad is getting better too. Not as close as dad and I but still far better than before. As for me, Connor and I tried our best to be civil to each other. Actually Connor told me once that he was glad that I came to him. It opened his eyes. As for Eleanor, she tried to not cross paths with Ocean and me. Like when Connor went to visit my wife, she just stayed away from them, which is good. At first when she met Char she didn't even say hi to her even though my daughter gave her (and everyone else) her pretty smile. But later Elena, not too subtle, told her to smile back at Char. So, since Eleanor didn't want to offend Elena, after all Elena is having dad's full support behind her, so she smiled. Even though her smile was only 3 millimeters.

"Dad" Ocean comes forward with a grin and hugs her dad tightly. "Aunt Eleanor" Ocean gives her a super quick hug. Her voice was very different between the one when she called her dad and the one to Eleanor. With her dad, she sounded like a little daughter while Eleanor was more subdued. Guess this is prove Connor Goldreich did a good job making up to his daughter.