Chapter 32 - Drew

I look at Ocean, she looks uncomfortable. "Um, Mr. Jones, you mean you want us to..."

"May I know your relationship with Ms. Goldreich, sir?"

I want more with her but I don't think she is ready for that. "Um... we are childhood friends. I care for her, she cares for me. Um... I... we don't know yet where this thing will go" I say and Ocean looks at me.

"Oh but at least that's a good start. At least you can say in front of the judges that you two are closer than friends."

"So you want us to do some charade?" Ocean asks.

"Well if you have too. The goal is to win this case, Ms. Goldreich" Charlie Jones says without emotion. Goal oriented.

"Yes that's my goal too" Ocean says while she keeps twirling her hair.

"Then I'll be more than happy if you two can give me a wedding letter"

***

Jesus! How can I hold myself now? I almost hauled Ocean back to her room when I saw her at Char's room earlier. Her dress is a sin. The plunge neckline and the hem of her dress. I am always weak with her ass. And she has to wear this dress! The one that showed her perfect shape ass. God kill me.

And now we decided that we need to play a charade to win the case with Tristan Johnson. I'm in a dilemma between punching him and thanking him. What a pity. I need a charade as an excuse to kiss Ocean.

The car stops. I step out from the car. Simon opens the door for Ocean. I help her out. She smiles at me. God, I'm so going to die.

"Ocean" I call her, my voice husky. Damn it! My libido almost takes control in my head.

She looks at me, bites her lip.

"I will have to kiss you. This is a good publication for our charade." I say half true because we have a lot of paparazzi here, half lie because even without the charade I still want to kiss her. Hell, I want to haul her back to my room and fuck her until we both couldn't walk.

"I know" she whispers. I nod and put my hand at her back.

We walk together and smile at the camera. Some paparazzi asking her about Meredith's dress. Some ask her about who else she dressed for tonight. And some ask her about her own dress. Ocean twirls around. God help me. What if the camera caught my hard on down there? Ocean looks like a vixen!

"Ms. Goldreich, are you dating Mr. Roderick here?" The paparazzi asks.

She looks at me and smiles shyly. I look at her and back at the paparazzi "yes, she is my girlfriend" I say and pull her to me. Ocean's eyes widened and I lean kissing her. Finally... I can taste her soft lips again. I've been dying to kiss her again but somehow the timing was wrong. I lick her lips and she moans. God, the voice is a sin. I pull back and look at her. Somehow I can feel my face slightly hot.

I look at Ocean. Her face flush. She bites her lower lip. And I feel the tightness in my pants. I fix my suit and secretly cover my bulge. I put my hand at Ocean's back. She jumps a bit. But I let her off the hook.

We walk past the door and... we look at 4 shocked pairs of eyes. Tony, Amy, Rainey and Mike. I take Ocean's hand and walk to them.

"Hey guys" I come forward and embrace them. Ocean follows behind me.

"You look dazzling!" Amy compliments Ocean.

Ocean smiles gratefully at her "thanks Amy. And you look perfect in that black gown."

Amy leans to Ocean, whispering to her something.

"What?" Ocean squeaks. I just want to ask her what happened but someone calls me