Chapter 8 - Ocean

We are kissing senseless on the bed, while Drew hand traveling to my pussy and massages it. He is so talented with his hands. Jesus Christ..

Drew kisses my neck, traveling down to my breasts again and he sucks my skin there, which I'm sure will be red. He scraps my nipple with his teeth and I moan. I always sensitive with my breasts but somehow Drew takes it to the next level.

I feel my orgasm is building again. I close my eyes enjoying his touches, and I hear the ripping foil. I open my eyes at the same time Drew thrusts into me. I gasp. Holy mother of God... Lin was right! Drew has a big cock. Actually I think this is the biggest one in my experience. Not that I have that much cocks. But enough to make me know this is big.

Drew stops and looks at me "you good?"

I nod "move, Drew" I command him, and he does. He thrusts me slowly. I know he is trying his best to control himself, but I want him to lose control with me. So I do something I never done before. I start to play with my breasts while my eyes locked with him.

His breath grows harder, his winter grey eyes go darker and he is panting now. He curses "are you trying my control, Ocean?"

I smile seductively at him, my hand traveling down slowly to my pussy and touch our linked part. It's slick with my juice. I take my hand back to me and I lick my slick finger.

"Fuck!" Drew curses and he starts pounding onto me, fast and hard and frantic. I moan with every thrust. It feels so good. And suddenly I'm burst with my orgasm. I'm sure I'm black out for a second or two. I scream so loud, It's possible for the foxes and polar bears to come.

And suddenly Drew groans animalistically and I feel his rocking to me. And I'm shiver by his groan. It's so sexy and addictive. He put his head on my chest while we are trying to catch our breaths.

Once our breaths settle, he looks up at me. God, this is the most handsome man in the world...

My breath hitches. "Stay for the night" I say at the same time he says "can I stay here for the night"

We both stop and laugh. Drew comes and kisses my forehead. "we'll be fine, Dove" he says.

I smile to him. Yes, we will...

***

No no.. I take back my words even though my dad always says a Goldreich words are gold. You can hold onto it. But I take it back. Maybe it's gold only for works. Look at dad! His words not even a cooper whatever he talked about anything else except job. Like his promised to me, or his wedding vow to aunt Eleanor.

We will not be fine. Drew and I.

It's early morning, last night we finished all the condoms he brought. 5 in total. The last one, I finished him in my mouth. So 6 times in total. And now I can't help to think... How can I forget him after this. As in forget this rendervouz. He is the perfect man, he knows how to pleasure me, he knows how to make me hot just by a look, and he makes me do every seductive way I know to make him lost control (which is I never did any of that before).

I look at Drew's face. He is still sleeping next to me. His hand wrapped possesively around me. I bite my lower lip. Just until I leave Finland. For now, I don't want to think about anything. Damn the consequences.

I kiss his mouth "Drew wake up" I whisper.

He mumbles something I can't catch "wake up" I kiss him again.

"What time is it?" he mumbles, this time clearer.

"I don't know but I'm hungry" I say.

He opens his eyes and look at me "you hungry? Want me to buy some breakfast for you?" See he is so sweet, right!