Chapter 37 - Drew

"Thank God you two are back!" Dean says gratefully.

I raise my eyebrow at him. Ocean frowns.

Charlene is in Dean's arm. Everything looks fine until Dean stands up and gives Char to us.

"Oh God! Dean! Where's the diaper?" Ocean says taking Char from him. I look at Char and back to Dean "what did you do to my daughter, dude?"

"Okay she poop just now" Dean says and Ocean squeaks, lift Charlene up.

"I already cleaned her up sis!" Dean gives Ocean a look.

"Oh okay" Ocean hugs Char back.

"And why you let her.. um.. diaper-less?" I ask.

"Because I don't know how to wear it on her" Dean complains and rakes his hair.

Ocean glares at him "I should've known better than asked you to take care of Char" she walks to the couch where there is a clean diaper.

"It's a tape, dude. You need to—"

Dean stops me "Just show me how to do it. I'm a quick learner" he comes forward to Ocean. So do I. Ocean does that in few seconds.

"Done!" Ocean says and glares at Dean "I couldn't believe you let my girl diaper-less like that"

"Come on! I'm trying my best okay. I called for a help. Anyway... what takes her so long?" Dean takes his phone.

"Who?" I ask and the door bell ring.

"Here she is!" Dean goes to the door and open it. Meredith comes in "where is the baby?" She runs and stops when she looks at me and Ocean. "The parents are here Dean!" She says.

"They just came back okay!" Dean says defensive. He looks at Meredith and frowns "why you wearing something so lousy like that?"

I look at Mer. Dean is right. I know Mer loves to wear loose shirt and hoodie with shorts. But this loose shirt is just too... um.. how to say. There is even a hole on the shoulder. Normally her standard loose shirt is Moschino. The one with the bear in the middle of the shirt with a ridiculous price. It's just a teddy bear t-shirt, for god's sake.

"You asked me to take care of Char. Last time I helped Ocean with Char she puked on my Dolce and Gabbana dress, Dean" Meredith says.

"And this one?"

"It's Ian old shirt" she giggles.

"God Mer! You came here wearing Ian's shirt. Man's shirt. Do you think there is no paparazzi around here? They will twist the story and say it as my shirt" Dean rakes his hair. "I'm calling Christian to pick you up now. Better you go out later with Ocean"

"Relax" Mer sits and plays with Char. "Ian is on the way"

"On the way?" I ask. And there he is. Wearing his running pants. Running towards this house like a baywatch cast. Yes, he is topless. And we are watching him from the big window glass at Dean's living room

Meredith squeals. "God Ian is so sexy"

"Oh God" I groan ready to puke. Meredith is like a sister to me. And the way she says it like she is ready to orgasm.

Ocean laughs and lift Charlene "look Char! Uncle Christian on the way here for you"

And Charlene just like Meredith squeals happily. My daughter obviously in Christian Hall team.

"God Charlene stop it!" I say and Ocean laughs.

Dean opens his windows door that facing to the beach. "Hey baywatch!" He shouts.