Chapter 11 - Ocean

... and Cedric Livinston got stung by the flower urchin. The most venomous sea urchin.

The paramedics already came to handle him. "You okay Cedric?" I come to him once the paramedics are done with the bandage. He looks a little bit unfocused.

"Yeah, baby" he grins. Ugh...must be the poison from the urchin.

"They will take you to the hospital, Ced" Drew says behind me.

"I don't need it" he chuckles. He sure needs it with his unfocused eyes and slurred voice.

"I'll check on you later, Ced" I say.

And the paramedics take him away.

I glare at Drew "are you happy now?"

"Hey! That's not my fault! He was curious about the flower urchin." Drew put his hands up in defense.

"And you could stop him!"

"I gave him the signal," Drew says. "But he ignored me" he's right. I saw that too but somehow I'm pissed with him because since Cedric got sting by the flower urchin, his lips keep twitching up until now. Like he is happy with the accident.

I exhale. "Now I don't have any friends to surf with me" I pout.

He raises his eyebrow.

"You have to work. Remember! You are here for your round" I mock him.

His lips twitch up again and I want to slap and kiss him at the same time.

"C'mon quail" he takes my hand and takes me to our parasols. He signals something to the waiter and the waiter brings 2 coconuts for us. So we can drink the coconut water right from the fruits.

"Are you trying to bribe me?" I ask once the waiter is gone. I sip my coconut. Niceeee!

He drinks his too. "I'm trying to soothe your temper, miss" he chuckles.

"Oh so you know I'm pissed with you"

He laughs "because I leaked your getaway with Cedric to Dean?"

"It's not getaway but yes. And why did you act ultra possessive to me in front of Cedric?"

He abruptly stops and looks at me.

"I know I'm like a lil sister for you but don't do that Drew. It makes me... uncomfortable, you know"

He swallows but he just stares at me.

I look at him. Why doesn't he say anything. Drew comes forward and kisses my neck "hell if I know what is wrong with me, Ocean" he whispers and walks away. Leave me dumb there.

***

Hell if I know what is wrong with me, Ocean

His words keep ringing in my head. I'm sitting on the cozy couch in Dean's enormous living room. Since he went to promote his movie, so I'm alone in this big house. Nursing my wine, Dean has nice collections.

And hell if I know what is wrong with you, Drew! You're just being an annoying brother. Even worse than Dean and Jeff. Not Zac, since he still believes I'm a virgin mary.

But the worst part is my lust towards him. It's even worse than before. Whenever I see him, it's like I can't wait to jump on his bone. I exhale. Should I call Drew? I was twirling my hair when I heard a loud broken glass. I scream. A figure came to a view and everything went blur.

***

Ouch!

My head is so hurt. I touch it. Bandage. What the...