Double Standards That Need To Die

There's so many stupid double standards I lost count:

Woman gets abused, it is treated as it should, a horrible crime but if a man gets abused, he will be told things like: Get over it. This is absolutely damaging to male abuse victims, wanna know we don't see a lot of stuff about men getting abused? Because idiots think abuse only happens to one gender, never mind that physical abuse is defined on none-accidentally harming another person, things like burning/punching/kicking/slapping/etc. and treat them like garbage. For the love of god, if I hear Johnny Depp getting victim shamed again, I will scream.

Woman has multiple man, she's a whore. Man has multiple women, he's the man: Excuse me can we let the idea that women have to completely shed they're femininity to the 1800s please?

Man can make all the songs about sex as they want but a woman does it and she gets bitched: It's almost as women are capable of knowing they're own sexual identity.............

A boy can have all the sex he wants, regardless of whatever diseases that can be spread and the girls he can get pregnant if he doesn't use protection, but how dare the girl does the same thing: Thanks for this one, T.I

Man makes multiple songs about his ex, its fine. Women does the same thing? Shit she'll get called repetitive or bitter probably. This is probably why my reason for not being a Taylor Swift fan isn't her talking about exes a lot, because SHE IS NOT THE ONLY ONE AND REALLY WON'T BE THE LAST. Besides, what's the harm in a song talking about a toxic ex? Can help out others who had toxic exes.

Man can have all the body hair he wants, but a woman can't even have one spect of it without someone bitching: Even though body hair is perfectly normal and shouldn't be shamed just because people wanna act like assholes.

So. a woman cheats on her boyfriend with his friend. She gets slut shamed and freaking demonized yet the person she slept with? Oh he gets off Scott free. He will be completely saved from getting treated like a villain over something from fucking years ago. She'll be accused of homie hopping and trying to destroy a friendship but the man WHO DID THE SAME DAMN THING? Oh it's fine because he's a guy!!! Great, nice to know being a guy will immediately make cheating on your second wife excusable. Sorry but if your gonna slut shame her, you better fucking show the same attitude towards him.

I know full well there is more so have at it.