The Real Dahvie Vanity

Warning: Graphic depictions of abuse of underaged girls and talks of rape (i will try not to be too graphic as i don't want to pull a LN and just describe everything in disgusting fashion but do note, some of these are actual victim reports.

Dahvie Vanity is the founding member of the band Blood On The Dance Floor (can I say one of the worst names for a band?) after becoming popular on MySpace as 'The Ellite Hair God." BOTDF look of heavy makeup and colorful hair (looking like the rainbow version of Motley Crue only way less talented......actually nevermind because I refuse to put this guy in the same sentence as Motley Crue) along with association with Jeffree Star made them popular.

Now that the background is out of the way, this is where things get REALLY dark. Again, I don't blame anyone for not wanting to read this, hell I barely wanna write it but it's a disservice to his victims if I don't write about it, it feels like.

You see, Blood On The Dance Floor always had heavily sexual content. Not like Steel Panther, who's sexual content is just a parody really, but REALLY freaking intense. Now they're fanbase are mostly teenagers........why did the music promote revenge porn and the sexual degradation and humiliation of women? (Yes he's THAT messed up).

Video link: https://youtu.be/nPkVudf7kz0

My GOD that voice is absolutely disturbing. Likes nails on a chalk board. Anyway, he literally says. "You guys are so much more better then sex. I just wanna cum all over your all over your little titties"

(I legitimately feel disgusted after writing that)

1. THOSE ARE UNDERAGED GIRLS. Why the FUCK are they cheering at that.

2. He said this TO HIS UNDERAGED FANBASE. He knows DAMN well how old they are and he doesn't care.

Dianna Farrell:

The first victim and probably the most heartbreaking one for me, i would like to talk about is Dianna Farrell, who was only 14 years old when she revealed her sexual assault at the hands of a grown man only 8 days ago, on a Christian radio show where teens talk about their problems on air. The host was Dawson McAllister, seemed kind and even offered advice and empathetic. A patrol car was outside her home the next day.

Dianna was a shy eight grader who had been bullied throughout middle school. She didn't have many friends. She spent most of her time on the computer by herself, creating digital artwork and learning how to edit pictures online. A few weeks earlier, she had celebrated her acceptance into a high school with special visual arts program so she sounds like she was VERY talented at what she loved.

She didn't know Dahvie Vanity real name or how old he was and had met him online on MySpace, where he had a popular page as an Orlando based hairstylist. He had told her he wanted to give her a new look. He drove across the state to dye her hair at her house. Her mother, who was a single mother working two nursing jobs, had to leave for the evening for a shift shortly after Vanity had arrived, several hours late.

She was forced to perform oral sex on him that night. This was her first sexual experience. Her first sexual experience was FORCED upon her. She was confused about what had happened and was afraid that she would get him into trouble. They had been talking online in the weeks leading up to her hair appointment, where he would sign off his messages declaring his love for her.

Mind you, Dianna was a 14 year old shy girl who didn't have many friends and was bullied in middle school, so when this guy declared his love for her, she didn't think anything of it and maybe that explains why she was afraid of getting him into trouble. He manipulated her. She would remind herself that they were friends and he cared about her. She must of been afraid of what would happen to him if she told the police that after her hair appointment, he forced her to give him oral sex.

She even told them to not call him and said it was consensual and no big deal. This is honestly the hardest thing I ever had to right and im honestly saddened for her and fucking pissed at him.

A detective, Captain Kurt Romanosky called Vanity and told him that he was aware of the incident and that her mother wouldn't ask cops to arrest him if he stayed away from her daughter. He claimed he didn't know how old she was, apologized, and promised to never talk to her again.

He should have been arrested. He should have been thrown in jail. He shouldn't have been able to access more victims and move on with his life while Dianna suffered. She should not have had to live with the fact that he was still free. But no, they decided that because she wasn't cooperating, the case was closed. What a fucking joke the police are. Whenever a person reveals their abuse, NEVER ever question why they didn't go to police. Because the police, hardly do shit.

21 more women accused him, including two 13 year olds, 29 and 28, of full blown rape and forced oral sex, which would be so violent that they're mouths would bleed. I've even heard some were as young as 10.

He told one girl who was only 15 or 16,  and this was HER words, that he couldn't wait to "fuck her teen mouth"

(I wanna throw up again)

Dahvie Vanity is a disgusting piece of garbage who should have NEVER been allowed to do the things he did. He would make them feel special, send flirty text, and more in order to control them. He has hurt so many damn people and doesn't deserve to be apart of the music industry, hell he doesn't even deserve to be apart of the fucking planet. I SEVERELY hope he pays for what he has done and his victims get the closure they deserve. There is more to this case than what I have given you, so I do advice you research it more.

The sources I used:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/dahvie-vanity-botdf-sexual-assault_n_5c82afb8e4b0d9361627ca1f

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/epgq3k/who-is-blood-on-the-dance-floor-dahvie-vanity

This was inspired by a youtuber called READY TO GLARE. She is awesome. I have left the video at the top of this chapter.