5 Things I Hate

I'm pissed off, so why not do a list of 5 things I hate in no particular order.

1. Cancel Culture:

Do I even need to say why I hate cancel culture so much? They absolutely LOVE to play that wokeness crap, they expect people to always be perfect and never make mistakes or to own up to them, and they blindly follow false allegations, speaking of which.......

2. Accusations = Guilty:

What happened? Seriously since when did allegations/accusations suddenly become fact? We're seriously fallen so far as a society we fail to think for ourselves? Why the fuck do people feel the need to follow proven liars? Can we not do a gigantic witch hunt thank you very much.

3. Defending someone who's got evidence of innocence = supporting abuse, obsessed fan, OR called a cult:

So this is a personal one here but apparently even DOUBTING a person's story when there is evidence of them not telling the truth is probably gonna get you accused of supporting abuse, being a obsessed fan, called a cult, and accused of being paid off.

Example: Michael Jackson gets accused by greedy people who were proven to be lying, yet apparently people him to be guilty so damn bad they'll outright say that the fans victim shame.

They refuse to acknowledge that actual victims defended Michael. That someone who isn't even a fan defends Michael. They ALWAYS feel the need to feel better about themselves so they'll pull anything out of they're asses.

So let's clear up a few things:

A. I'm broke........I don't even like or trust the estate.....so why the fuck would I accept any money from them??? That would be spent on things like food I might add.

B. This is pretty much an exact definition of a witch hunt. The tabloids latched onto it and the people blindly followed. It's been that way since 1993, hell even before those bullshit allegations.

By this point I don't bileve half of the people who think Michael is guilty even care about victims like they claim too. It seems more like they care about themselves and they're own ego.

4. Stans:

Don't get wrong, I've met some stans who weren't complete and utter assholes who give the people they idolize a bad name. They were actually nice and cool. What I can't stand is stans who only care about the artist they like, feel the need to shit on the other band members, harnesses people, and etc.

Seriously people, I already can't stand people who feel the need to send death threats. ACT LIKE A DECENT PERSON FOR ONCE

5. Deaths treats:

I get being a fan and not being happy with the product or whatever, I get it perfectly. But that does not give anyone the right to send hate or death threats to other people. They do not deserve that kind of treatment and everyone who has ever felt the need to threaten others should be ashamed of themselves. If others and I can tell off assholes without threatening harm then so can you.

Honestly these were some of the crap said about Ghostbusters 2016:

"Ghostbusters is only for men. No women allowed." And other frankly sexist crap.

There was a HANDFUL of things wrong with Ghostbusters. The comedy, the story, the characters being one note as hell, and the CONSTANT need to shit on the males just to make the female cast empowered.

But the casting was NOT one of the problems. A cast is only as good as the movie ALLOWS them to be. I bet those women have much funnier material but that movie wasn't letting them show it. There is a reason the mostly improvised and written by actual cast members orgibal Ghostbusters was much more funny. They understood what comedy was. They didn't just shove a random joke into your face over and over again expecting it be funny.

And any of those fans who actually thought shit like that doesn't even bring justice to the original. The original had freaking Sigourney Weaver apart of it's cast. The cartoons had a guy in a wheelchair, multiple races, AND a goth chick.

Again these are only some of the fans. Others just didn't find the trailer funny which is perfectly fine and the fact that Sony actually overlapped those fans with the sexist ones is insulting and really damn actually (why would you blantly insult the audience that's going to see your movie?)

Anyway, those are just 5 things I seriously hate. Yes this was written during a rant.