Pet Peeves With Fanfiction

Oh this is gonna cause some debate isn't it. Ok then...some things I hate in fanfiction (tropes or things that REALLY pissed me off)

Bet turns into love: This is really overdone..........like this usually goes like this: guy agrees to a bet (usually without thinking how she'll feel), he ends up falling for her but doesn't come clean about the bet, she finds out due to either hearing it or apparently was recorded and CONVENIENTLY never brought up until the plot demands it (here's looking at you After)

Girl sticks with abusive partner despite having a better option: Pretty sure this only happens because the abusive prick is gonna get redeemed.........Yay

The virgin is kinda an idiot: That moment when the girl who's a virgin suddenly knows absolutely NOTHING about sex despite being well old enough to at least know what it is (this isn't including when it's actually understandable like their parents never explained it to them)

When people make huge deals about someone being a virgin: Raise of hands, who has ACTUALLY gotten a shocked looked when someone found out they were a virgin?

Incest: I admittingly used to read this.....and i don't anymore because it's hella gross to me.

This next one isn't a trope but I was actually DIGUSTED by this one: So, there was this story and it had guys pretty much talk about screwing underaged girls........one of them was related to one of the characters.....and apparently that girls family had NO problem talking about the fact that they're female family member who isn't even 15 by the way (she was at LEAST 13.....)would be sleeping with the guy WHO'S CLOSE TO HIS 30s. Hell, it was described the guy was nervous. This wasn't even villainized...this was straight up meant to be romance.......ugh.

Toxic guy SOMEHOW gets the girl: Ever seen the movie called 365 Days? This trope as a whole.

Shitty characters getting redeemed the moment they were gonna die: Remember when 13 Reasons Why tried to make Bryce a sympathetic character even though he had committed rape? This actually happened....I was so God forsaken pissed.

Half of the stories on youtube about Michael: Someone legitimately thought making MICHAEL JACKSON of all people ABUSIVE was ok.........it actually gets worst. Probably. Depends on what you bileve is worst between abuse and going down on someone who's on they're period WITHOUT ANY KIND OF CONSENT (sorry for the mental image)

I might make a second part, anyway, any tropes that's gotten on your nerves?