We Need This Talk

I am disgusted

I am disgusted.

Not only is it disgusting and wrong to say he actually DESERVED to go through something like that just because he's straight and white, it's downright pathetic to use your race as a way to victimize yourself once you receive death threats and comments saying to kill your self.

Now is it disgusting to send death threats and tell someone to kill themselves? Yes it is. It will NEVER be an okay thing to do but saying someone is weak for being sexually assaulted, that they need to stop acting like a victim, and saying they DESERVE it just because they are a man will NEVER be okay neither.

Men can absolutely be sexually assaulted. They can be physically, mentally, emotionally, and verbally abused. They can be gaslighted. These things are NOT exclusive to women. It NEVER has been. Just because that's a large majority of the people it happens to doesn't mean that a man going through it gets to be treated like this.

You better not even TRY and claim to support victims if you believe this shit. Because you don't support victims, you support them ONLY when they are women. You don't give a shit when it's a man going through it, not even when often times it's at the hands of a WOMAN. But I forgot: women are always perfect angels and can never make bad choices and have never used their power to make themselves into a victim for their own selfish needs. Except they have and they do.

As a woman: it's infuriating seeing women like that get away with doing that shit to another person. Y'all complain about men being closed off emotionally yet turn around and say that they are weak if they show any kind of vulnerability. And goddamnit, I'm just gonna say it: FUCK YOU AND YOUR STUPID FUCKING TOXIC MASCULINITY BULLSHIT.

Men aren't weak for showing emotion. They aren't weak for expressing vulnerability. They aren't weak or pretending to be a victim when they go through abuse or rape. Absolutely NOBODY let's themselves get rape. Even suggesting they do is not only BLAMING the victim, it's also reducing the faults of the person who committed the rape. It's shifting blame from the perpetrator to the victim. Let men be human for fucks sake.

Clothing doesn't have shit to do with it. Gender doesn't have shit to do with it.

I had to get this off my chest. This really pissed me off and it really fucking sickened me honestly to see so much coldness and carelessness for a male victims from the same people who'll scream from the rooftops in support of female victims.

And we really need to talk about this too: I don't give a flying fuck if she is a Israeli woman. You being a person of color doesn't erase your fuck ups and wrong doings. You don't get to treat people like this just because of your race. Using your race as an excuse to victimize yourself when you say shit like this is not only disgusting, it's pathetic and sad as well.

Take it from someone who's a woman of color.