The Case of Ian Watkins

Warning: Talks of child abuse in graphic details (I'll try not to be too graphic), I get VERY angry with this one as he is actually WORST then Dahvie Vanity.

Well, I already made a chapter about the peice of horse manure named Dahvie Vanity, so why not Ian Watkins, another peice of horse manure. I'm gonna feel extra amounts of digusted after this.

Ian Watkins was the frontman of Lostprophets and is currently spending time in jail for crimes against children.

Watkins was a VERY fucked up individual. A complete and utter monster with no remorse for his actions. He met up with a 16 year old fan in 2000, where he had her dress in a school girl outfit and video taped them having sex, he asked her if she enjoyed being his underaged slut (UGH). He then urinated on her face and told her to drink it.

I'm 2008, another 16 year old girl named KJ was video taped by him, giving him oral sex. She was shown snorting up cochise.

In 2011, a 19 year old girl met Watkins. They were having some SERIOUSLY disturbing conversations in March and April of 2012, they would talk in detail about doing a sex act on her infant. I won't even DARE to write out the other shit, but it was video taped and that sorry excuse for a fucking mother encouraged him to abuse her own goddamn CHILD.

Watkins had told her that her child belonged to him because her mother belonged to him. She texted back saying "understandable. A mother-daughter slave duo worshipping you." He told her that her daughter will only know a life of filth.

This peice of garbage would have underaged mothers abuse thsir children for his enjoyment. He would convince stark struck mothers to pretty much allow him to violate their kids, physically and even force them to watch x rated content.

When the GCHQ was called in the help the police access encrypted files on Watkins computer, they found out that one of the passwords he used was and i shit you not "I****KIDZ".

He was caught with a phone in prison, where he would attempt to hurt children again. He had begun a relationship with a 21 year old mother and would ask fucked up questions like what would she do if her daughter came into the room during sex. She FOR SOME VERY ODD REASON thought him to be innocent and remained a fan of his. This all started in July of 2016.

Her daughter was taken into care but the mother remained in a relationship with Watkins. She bought a engagement ring in March for herself at his suggestion.

The other members of Lostprophets had no idea what kind of shit Watkins was up to and issued the this statement:

Many of you understandably want to know if we knew what Ian was doing. To be clear: we did not. We are heartbroken, angry, and disgusted at what has been revealed. Our hearts go out to Ian's family, the fans, and friends he betrayed, and most importantly, the victims of his crimes and others like them.

The South Wales Police actually was told what Watkins was up to. In December 29th, 2008, Watkins ex girlfriend Joanne Mjadzelics, called Rhonda Cynon Taff children services to report that Watkins had told her he given an infant cocaine and touched the child in a sexual way. Children's services passed this information to South Wales Police, who began to investigate, but by May of 2009, they decided there was insufficient evidence and no further action was taken.

Safe to say, HE SHOULD HAVE STAYED BEING INVESTIGATED.

Several more women would over 4 YEARS made complaints to South Wales Police about Watkins drug use, possession of child pornography (indecent photos of children), and sexual interests in children ALL of them were dismissed. What a fucking joke.

Mjadzelics continued to try and get more evidence against Watkins. She had took one of the people, Watkins was grooming and told the police she was obsessed with him and that her child would get abused by Watkins. She was dismissed, accused of just being upset at her ex boyfriend. Again, what a fucking joke.

Watkins had told Mjadzelics in September of 2007, had raped a 12 year old girl in Los Angeles and in December, sent her a picture of a 5 year old girl, who he called super flirty (SHE WAS FUCKING 5), posing with cocaine.

I'm just gonna end off here. There is much more to this case, so I do advice you do look more into it, though I don't blame you if you don't.

I honestly got SO damn angry at this case. Fuck Ian Watkins, fuck those mothers for allowing they're children to be abused, and fuck the South Wales Police for dismissing the complaints made against him. How many more cases is there gonna be of the police dismissing complaints or outright blaming victims of sexual abuse before they actually fucking take it seriously?

This was inspired by a video called The Deeply Disturbing Case of Ian Watkins (Lostprophets singer) by a youtuber named CrackeDrack

The sources i used:

https://www.nme.com/news/music/lostprophets-33-1245398

http://rockrevoltmagazine.com/document-filed-by-judge-in-ian-watkins-case-graphically-spells-out-abuse/

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/43ajmg/why-one-of-the-worlds-biggest-rockstars-got-away-with-child-abuse-for-so-long