Pet Peeves With Fanfiction Part 3

Some of these are ones that others brought, I will be giving them credit.

Warning: Talks of sexualization involving children

From iloverhisapp

Abusive women being depicted as cool or powering: Double standard much?

From iloverhisapp

The guy using his "struggles" as an excuse for his toxic behavior: Oh, you went through a breakup? Too bad because so has everyone else, doesn't give you the right to act like a possessive jackass!!!!

From iloverhisapp

The mean girl is ALWAYS blond: I'm gonna be glad now I rarely if ever use the mean girl trope and the times I did, they weren't blond or I didn't even give them a description. In other words: BLONDS AREN'T THE ONLY WOMEN WHO CAN BE BITCHY

Enemies become lovers: I can bileve people can fall for each other even when they tease each other......but why oh why does it have to happen do to really stupid reasons and the two characters are just painfully stubborn.

Bully gets with the victim: Don't know who needs to know this but when a guy/kid picks on a girl, it usually doesn't mean he likes her. He's just being an ass.

Children being sexualized: I've read fanfiction a LONG time and I've seen alot of weird, fucked up, and absolutely gross shit, alot of which I will absolutely never read again. In other words, STOP HAVING CHILDREN DO SEXUAL ACTS

Friends abandoning the other friend the moment see a hot guy: Why does the so called best friend always go off to flirt with a guy and this ALWAYS ends with the girl being sexually harassed and this goes onto a guy saving her?

Really stupid characters: You know those characters who are incredibly dumb for absolutely no reason what's so ever and do increasingly stupid shit? Yeah those

Guy breaks up with girl because he suddenly think she deserves better even though he doesn't treat her badly at all: I'm not saying having insecurities is bad, it's human. We all have them. We just don't usually break the person's heart and then refuse to even tell them the truth, which leaves them in the dark.