"Black People Don't Have Hair Styles"

I swear to god, if one more non-black person tries to "educate" me on my own fucking culture one more time, I am gonna scream. There is a such thing as a black hairstyle, cornrows especially is considering it originates from slavery where it would be used because it is either healthier for our hair or it would be used as a map. Also in Africa, it was a way to show people who were were. Why else do you think we had our hair cut off as further attempts to dehumanize us when racist ass slave masters wanted it done?????

And don't anyone even pull the hair dye or straighten hair bullshit because we wouldn't have even had to do that if we could wear a damn own hairstyles in the work place or to school without a problem. We're in 2022 and schools STILL try to tell us what we can and can't do with our culture and hair. You don't get to tell us what our culture is and what is owned by us. Seriously a school straight up tried to tell a black student to cut their locs. Let that one sink in. Seriously until I see a white person being told how they can and can't wear their hair, I really will just gladly tell idiots who keep telling me this to fuck off and educate themselves before they open to their mouths. And they only do this shit with black hair I swear.

There is a reason why some things can legitimately damage our hair. Our hair would probably die if we washed it everyday and dear god, there's a reason cultural appropriation is a thing. There's a reason why white celebrities get called out for appropriating our culture with their hair. Granted I don't too much pull a huge fit about it but I can't and won't tell people they shouldn't for this one because that just isn't my place. Besides, I have a particular problem when people who are known for treating other peoples cultures or black culture as a atheistic wearing our hairstyles. Here's looking at a certain troll who loves to treat Korean culture like it's a atheistic who tries way to hard to justify that while wearing cornrows to a black woman calling them out.

I'm not kidding:

How this poor girl even had the patience to deal with Oli I don't know but she handled it like a Queen. I don't know what's creepier: seriously identifying as a real life celebrity or the obsession with being Asian or Korean to be more exact. Seriously this idiot reminds me of that one girl who tried her damnest to be black to the point she looked like a damn walking stereotype which is frankly still insulting to me or that broad who pretended to be Native American and then was called Pocahontas by multiple idiots who either don't realize that's a slur or simply don't care. I'm leaning towards the second one because I had way too many people try to justify that shit and not even listen when people tell them that they aren't mocking her when they use Pocahontas (real name Moatoka) name as a insult they are literally mocking indigenous people and it's more then possible to insult a person WITHOUT using racial slurs.

But you can't fix stupid.