Heterophobia

.......some straight people really trying to act like they're oppressed just for being straight..........bruh they are PRIVILEGED

They aren't getting fired for being straight. They aren't being kicked out of they're house by they're own parents because they're straight. They're not getting beaten up for being straight. They get represented all the fucking time in the media. They weren't treated like they weren't even human. They don't have to worry about whatever representation they get. They aren't getting MURDERED for being straight.

This feels like some anti LGBTQ+ bullshit big time. No shit, your sexuality isn't a choice and NO ONE has the right to force you to do anything you don't want to but you aren't fucking oppressed. The day you face any of the things the LGBTQ+ community have dealed with is the day you can claim to be oppressed.

Once again, always wanna be oppressed but don't actually care when people ARE oppressed.

By this point my tolerance for overly privileged idiots is gone. Ain't body looking at two straight people sharing a kiss and being like "ew" unless that kiss is sloppy. Ain't nobody looking at them kiss they're partner and be fetishized yet treated completely different when they kiss another person. They don't have to worry about they're safety when they are out on dates with people because they're afraid of getting hurt for being transgender.

They sure as hell isn't dealing with having the right for basic fucking civil rights like the ability and right to MARRY.

So no they can take that heterophobia bullshit somewhere else.