The Problem With Shane Dawson

Warning: Talks of sexualization involving children

I can let go of him using the n word, I can let go of the unfunny edgy humor, I can let go of the blackface (as much as i DESPISE it)......but what in the actual fuck be going through his mind when he thinks THIS is OK.

So here's a list of him sexualizing children: inspired by this thread on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/misshemlock/status/1276465876607229952?s=19

Anyway here we go.

That VERY creepy video I refuse to show of him looking at a picture of a young (age 11) and I guess jokingly making it look like he was getting off to it:

I'm sure that's a joke. A very disturbing, idiotic, disgusting, gross, and completely unfunny joke.

Defends pedophilia:

Apparently people having foot fetishes is the same as looking up "naked babies" and admits he looked that up......so you basically looked up CP Shane.........should someone call FBI? He legitimately asked why people get arrested for CP when people can look at foot fetishes, oh i don't know maybe because THERE'S A BIG ASS DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LOOKING AT AULT FEET AND A F*CKING CHILD.

Calls a 6 year old sexy: I'm just gonna use this emoji for that: 🤮

Im just gonna end there. There's more in the Twitter thread link I added because if I go any further, I'm gonna rant. Seriously, fuck this guy and his stupid, unfunny, and frankly disgusting attempts at humor. Yes I do have a dark sense of humor but even I know children getting abused in any sort of way isn't funny. Hell i just about felt sick when watching a video about the kind of shit Dhavie Vanity pulled (oh I'll be talking about that POS who should have been arrested and thrown in prison the moment the first case happened).

Also, Jaden & Jada Smith weren't happy as you can imagine:

And ok WTF is this apology video? Ladies and gentlemen, this guy went to the same school as Austin Jones and others on how to make a shitty apology video