Stop Asian Hate

I didn't want to have to do another serious chapter but this is something we seriously need to make light of. A Korean-American woman named Christina Yuna Lee was followed into her apartment by somebody I won't even bother to say the name of because he doesn't even deserve to be referred to by his name and also because this is gonna be focused on her and her alone, and stabbed to death. The media probably won't call it a hate crime and while it's 100% clear rather it was a hate crime or not, considering the number of shit I've seen Asian people receive from racists in the past few years since the pandemic alone, I won't even attempt to rule it out. She was a woman and she was also very obviously of Asian descent.

And that's not even the only shit I've seen. I've seen people refer to the Coronavirus as "Chinese shit" or "Chinese virus" because Ted Nugent and Donald Trump very obviously huge pieces of shit. I've seen Chinese people get blamed solely for the pandemic. And I can't believe I even have to say this: THE PANDEMIC IS NOT AND SHOULD NOT BE A EXCUSE TO BE RACIST PRICKS TOWARDS ASIAN PEOPLE!!!!! It didn't even turn people racist, it just straight up reveled their true colors.

Just last year on March 16th, 2021 in Atlanta murder of 8 people, 6 of them Asian women were murdered by some incel who blamed a damn sex addiction for ending the lives of 8 innocent people. Oh and let's not forget the constant fetishization of Asian women. Yeah I am not gonna rule out the possibility that Christina was killed because she was a woman or Asian or both.

Rest In Peace to Christina and the 8 victims of the Atlanta shootings.

Rest In Piss to the pieces of shit who ended their lives and prevented them from still being here when they should.

And for the love of god, let's figure out a way to stop the bullshit Asian people have had to deal with. I've even heard some of this shit was done by black men, which is insulting and embarrassing. People of color are oppressed, let's not ever forget that. Those people should still be here and Asian men and women shouldn't have to worry constant harassment, murder, fetishization, or any of that stupid shit.