This Is Gonna Be VERY Serious

Warning: Talks of suicide

Hana Kimura, a Japanese professional wrestler and Netflix star has died May 23rd, 2020 from suicide at only 22 Years Old. Only a year older than me after being cyber bullied so I have a couple of things to say.

1: I can't believe I even have to say this. WORDS CAN CUT DEEP. Be nice, otherwise shut up because no one wants to see hateful comments from people whose lives are so miserable and boring, they have to hurt others to feel better. Words can legitimately hurt people past the point of no control. It's not that hard to be nice or at least NOT be a asshole. Hana should be alive and living her life.

2. If you are having suicidal thoughts, please talk to someone who wants to help you. Your family, your friends, anyone. You are not alone. You are worth something. I know this probably isn't appropriate but in the words of Six AM, Life Is Beautiful.

3. R.I.P Hana Kimura. I honestly have no clue who you were but this shouldn't have happened and it's horrible that it did.

Suicide Hotlines:
1-800-273-8255

I would have done this on my Anything Wrestling book but this book has more views then that book does and I want this to reach my followers. I want this to help people even if it's not currently.