The Tragic Case of Vanessa Guillen

Warning: Talks of suicide, murder, dismemberment, sexual harassment/assault

This case is ESPECIALLY messed up and tragic but her story deserves to be told and the shit with the Army NEEDS to be exposed.

Vanessa Guillén, aged 20, was a soldier from Houston, Texas and was born September, 30th, 1999. Her parents are Rogelio and Gloria Guillén, she had 5 siblings. According to her family, Vanessa graduated from César Chávez High School in 2018 in the top 15% of her class, played soccer, loved to jog, and was avid about sports and learning. She was had joined the Army in June 2018 and was trained as a 91F, small arms/artillery repairer. She was posthumously advanced from Private First Class in the rank of Specialist June 1st, 2020

Aaron David Robinson, aged 20, was a soldier from Calmulet City, a sourthern suburb of Chicago, Illinois. He joined the Army in October 2017 and was trained as combat engineer, he held the rank of Specialist at the time of his death.

Cecily Anne Aguilar, aged 22 was the girlfriend of Aaron and the estranged wife of another soldier.

Before Vanessa had went missing, she had told her family she was being sexually haressed by an unamed soilder at Fort Hood and that complaints by other female soldiers made against him at been dismissed. Her mother advised her to report him but Vanessa responded that she could handle it herself, afraid her mother would be harmed for making a report.

Vanessa was last seen around 1:00 p.m. on April 22, 2020, in the parking lot of her unit, the Regimental Engineer Squadron Headquarters of the 3rd Cavalry Regiment (3CR). Fort Hood is a U.S. Army post approximately 340 square miles [880 km2] in size and home to III Corps and the First Cavalry Division. Vanessa's car keys, identification card, bank card, and barracks key were found inside the armory where she worked. Her family felt Vanessa disappeared under suspicious circumstances. The case was investigated under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command (CID) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation with Bell County Sheriff's Office, Killeen Police Department, Belton Police Department, Texas Parks and Wildlife, the United States Marshal Service, and the Texas Rangers in support. Multiple Fort Hood units, including 3CR began searching within two weeks of her disappearance.

In Early June, her mother told reporters that she did not trust the U.S Army handling of the investigation. Her attorney, Nathan Khawam said she bileved the family was being kept in the dark because few details had been released about Vanessa's disappearance. On June 13, 2020, hundreds of people assembled at the gates of Fort Hood to protest what organizers felt was a lack of information on the case. CID reported that they found no evidence that Guillén was assaulted, but said investigators believed foul play was involved in her disappearance. (A/N: Yeah no shit)

On June 17th, the League of United Latin American Citizens added a $25,000 reward to the existing $25,000 award announced by the U.S Army for finding Vanessa. On June 23rd, Congresswoman Sylvia Garcia, in whose district the Guillén family resides, met with Fort Hood officials to discuss the ongoing search for Vanessa. The authorities said that more than 300 interviews and over 10,000 hours were spent investigating Vanessa's disappearance.

On June 30, 2020, Army Investigators were called when contractors discovered partial human remains near the base. The area had previously been searched by Texas Rangers, detectives, and cadaver dogs on June 20 after a burn mound was discovered nearby. Investigators theorized that the remains, previously buried under concrete, had been dug up by wildlife. Tim Miller, Director of Texas EquuSearch, stated that it was the most sophisticated burial site he had ever seen.

Later that evening, authorities reinterviewed Cecily Aguilar. Aguilar told police that Robinson told her about killing a female soldier on Fort Hood. At the request of law enforcement, Aguilar placed a controlled telephone call to Robinson, who said "baby they found pieces" and texted Aguilar multiple news articles. According to a criminal complaint filed in the Western District Court of Texas, Aguilar allegedly helped Robinson dispose of Vanessa's body on April 22, 2020 after Robinson told her he had bludgeoned Vanessa to death with a hammer inside the Armory in which he worked. Early on July 1, Killeen police attempted to make contact with Robinson, who produced a handgun and killed himself before he could be taken into custody. Aguilar was arrested by Texas Rangers and held at the Bell County Jail. On July 2, Bell County officials stated Aguilar would be transferred to federal custody due to being charged with one count of conspiracy to tamper with evidence by the United States Attorney's Office Western District of Texas. Assistant United States Attorneys Mark Frazier and Greg Gloff are prosecuting the case on behalf of the United States Government.

Timeline of events from Wikipedia.com:

April 22: This is according to law enforcement. Vanessa was murdered with a hammer inside an armory building by Aaron. He used a trunk to remove her body from Fort Hood and got help from Cecily in dismembering her body before burying them along the Leon River.

April 26th: Aaron and Cecily returned to the Leon River site and further breaked down Vanessa's remains.

There is alot more of these so I will be posting the link to Wikipedia. Especially since I ended up copying ALOT of the paragraphs to avoid writing everything out.

Cecily: Remember me saying she was the estranged wife to another soldier? She was still married when she began having an affair with Aaron. This sad excuse for a woman helped him dismember, burn, and bury Vanessa's body despite only been dating him for 2 MONTHS. She would later post on Instagram as if NOTHING happened and showed no remorse for what she took part in. She is a f*cking sociopath to the core.

I bileve Vanessa knew about this affair and Aaron was the one sexually harassing her and killed her to avoid getting found out, as he wasn't supposed to be having that affair with Cecily. In the end, he was too much of a coward to take responsibility for what he had done and actually PAY for it.

I have read comments under a video talking about sexual harassment and even sexual abuse happening on a Army base and nothing being done about it. Vanessa did not deserve to get this type of treatment sure and sure as hell didn't deserve to be murdered and having her body fucking desecrated. The claims SHOULD have been taken more seriously.

Cecily deserved to get more then 20 years. She is JUST as guilty as Aaron.

#JusticeForVanessaGuillén

The sources i used:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Vanessa_Guill%C3%A9n

This video was inspired by the recent video by Kendall Rae, who is an awesome youtuber who does conspiracy theories, true crime videos, podcasts, and even astrology. I will put the video in the post.

I did not nearly add every bit of information about this case, so I do advice looking more into it.