Pet Peeves With Fanfiction Part 13

The dumb blonde: She's only dumb because she's blond.....and that's....really stupid. It's so stupid that when I see a blond being dumb, I end up saying "your living up to that stupid stereotype"

The nice guy trope: The guy who rhinks he's entitled to a woman, usually the best friend, just because he's quote on quote "nice" to her, this usually ends with him throwing a temper tantrum because "HOW DARE SHE FALL FOR YHIS GUY INSTEAD OF ME"

The friendzoned character: Where they're only character traits is being in the friendzone and they usually don't even think about moving on

The walking boner: Only personality trait is being sexual....that's it

Guy haresses girl constantly and ends up liking her at the end of it: So wait, he grabs her arm enough to bruise her when she doesn't do whatever he wants (where she makes it obvious she's NOT into him) but that's all fine and dandy because HE STARTS TO ACTUALLY LIKE HER?!!! HUH?!!!

Hot N Cold: Will they get together or won't they........im fine with a slow burn but it's kinda obvious they're gonna end up together

The ugly duckling: The girl is gonna be treated like she's ugly until she gets a makeover

The psycho ex girlfriend: Person magically turns possessive/stalkerish when the boyfriend breaks up with her

Kiss is immediately interrupted: Wow.......VERY convenient. It's almost as if it's a lazy way to build up tension between two love interest....oh wait.....

Fatal Attraction/Guy has wife/girlfriend they probably have a child with and claim to love yet cheats on her with psycho: Jeez, bad luck. Also, shitty boyfriend/husband (A/N: I actually do love Fatal Attraction but it is so overdone. Not every girl is gonna turn out psycho and it's ALWAYS THE FEMALE!!!!)