Before anyone says anything i like Jimmy Page and David Bowie

Apparently the radios who dont want to play Michael music based solely on ACCUSATIONS dont wanna do the same thing for David Bowie who was rumor to have slept with the same chick who dated Jimmy Page at 14 (yes I know rumor doesnt equel fact and I...

Apparently the radios who dont want to play Michael music based solely on ACCUSATIONS dont wanna do the same thing for David Bowie who was rumor to have slept with the same chick who dated Jimmy Page at 14 (yes I know rumor doesnt equel fact and I honestly dont care)

Dont get me wrong, I like David Bowie and Jimmy Page, but how is it fair to refuse to play Michael's music, sell his merchandise, or even PULLED A FAMOUS SIMPSONS EPISODE over something that's just allegations yet dont do any of that for the others???

It's sad when nowadays innocent until proven guilty doesnt matter, and all we need to say someone is guilty isn't research or even the court of law, but a very obviously one sided documentry who gets most of its crap from a book that's already been called SLANDER. People so quick to jump and say "guilty" without even doing the research, the tabloids say "jump" and they'll ask "how high?"

Here's some of the things either Safechuck or Roboson said:

"Michael took me on a honeymoon to Euro Disney in 1987 or whenever"

Euro Disney wasn't opened until 1992.......

"Michael took me as a date or whatever to the Grammys in New York city"

The Grammys of that year was in LOS ANGELES my dude

"Michael said they would be after me if I didn't testify"

1. Why would any pedophile ask one of the victims to testify?!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Pretty sure Michael had no control of that........

"Michael convinced me that education wasn't important and that all women were bad"

Yea even though Michael had over a thousand books in Neverland AND was married twice AND very obviously taught his children EDUCATION

This documentry couldn't even get its facts straight.......good christ people, PLEASE dont automatically bileve what the media tells you, think for yourselves and DO THE RESEARCH

Also: I refuse to believe ANYONE is going to forget being molested Wade!!!!!!!! You said UNDER OATH that nothing happened and you continued to praise him even AFTER he was dead, you wanted to get married Neverland, you were involved with a Michael Jackson show, now all of a sudden, you realize what abuse is 10 years after the man is already dead? Why didnt you say shit in 2003-05? Or ANY time between 2005-2009 (4 years)

It's also sad when people say Michael is guilty ONLY because of the "documentry" that didnt even get its facts straight and is obviously one sided, hell anyone who defends Michael could actually be accused of supporting pedophilia..........like I was before!!!!!!! Or hell they'll get called a "fanboy" even though the REASONS for defending Michael include RESEARCH

We dont defend Michael because they're fans, they do it because we know full well he's innocent and that there's no evidence, it has absolutely nothing to do with supporting pedophilia (which I sure as hell dont, I think its sick, disgusting, twisted, and unforgiving), it all has to do with a complete lack of evidence from BOTH trials and actually taking the time to fo research. Ive liked Michael since I was a child and I STILL had the ability to do research, if I can do that, then why cant anyone else?????