(25)

IDOL MV PRODUCTION

"I wouldn't be surprised if that asshole, who deliberately ruined his wife's career, did something. There has to be something. "

---
"Who? What?" Jungkook had now overheard a part of the conversation, not aware of what Yoongi was talking about. 

"YG. His wife is what...10 or 11 years younger?" Yoongi spoke with a stern face, thoughts distracted. 

"For real?" Jungkook sat beside Yoongi, who had his right hand clasped tightly over the phone, occasionally glancing at the screen every few minutes. The other members could see the distress, but were too scared to ask him upfront. 

"Yes. Turns out they were dating when she was in Swi. T. She was 19 or 20 or so, and he was 31. It fucked up their group, once the news broke out. The group disbanded, and YG wasn't remorseless in ruining the careers for the rest of the girls because he was too selfish. That cunt." Jungkook's eyes widened as Yoongi swore. He didn't swear often, only when he was damn pissed. 

Just the thought of YG ruining Jisoo made his anger increase. Not that he would ruin blackpink's image. They're probably the reason why the company was still existing today. But YG was capable of putting someone through hell, just like how he damaged the rest of the Swi. T's members' lives. 

The power of their group, was able to reduce the negativity from the terrible news  that started to break out within kpop companies, about YG entertainment. IT had not been fully released to the public yet. Seungri from Bigbang had something to do with sex bribery. IT didn't seem confirmed fully, but the investigation is taking place. Although some other members were being under review, no idol knows for sure what is going on. 

So was Seungri, the youngest of the iconic BigBang, a part of this? Shit, it sure took a dark twist in his career. If things go wrong, he's screwed for life. 

"We'll start in 5!" The director voice was unexpectedly loud, since he yelled using the megaphone. "Jesus, I'll go deaf if he yells one more time." Yoongi spoke in annoyance, checking his phone screen one more time.

No message from Jisoo. 

There was something wrong. 

"Yah, Kook and Jimin."

"Yes?" Both spoke in unison. 

"Cover for me." Was all he said, as he turned walked towards the men's restroom.

Both were left confused, looking at each other. "What are we supposed to do?" Jungkook asked, as he was mentally thinking of scenarios to lie about, but Jimin interrupted with, "we'll say he had to go to the bathroom. Simple. Honestly, I don't know what is going on with him." Jimin sighed, shaking his head.

"After he's gone to Japan, things have changed." Hoseok came out of nowhere, scaring the shit out of Jimin and Jungkook. And they were nowhere as close as getting scared about things in comparison to Hoseok.

In the meantime, Yoongi was now in the men's room, deciding to call Jennie. 

He wasn't expecting an answer, already preparing to call Chaeyoung next, when the ringing had ended. "Hello?"

"Hey. It's yoongi." 

"Jisoo's phone is getting replaced since it's broken. Plus, s-she's not feeling well."

"She's not feeling well? Can I--"

"She can't talk right now. Taking a nap."

At this time?