(23)

A/N - When I get in the mood, gotta write write write!

------

Afternoon of the flight:

Jisoo felt trapped and confused.

Palms continued to sweat from the moment she had woken up on the day of the flight back to Seoul. Nerves were on edge, as she got ready, finally wearing her yellow and black comfort clothing, that screamed rich idol...of course.

But let's be clear, she's never wanted to be in the spotlight, being known as some rich spoiled brat. To be truthful, that assumption was quite painful to hear, especially if it came from someone she knew.  The assumption made no sense, how hypocritical it was. 

She glanced at her reflection sighing aloud, as she brushed her silk smooth freshly washed magenta hair. 

Since a few days had gone by since her meet up with yoongi, her eyes had now grown accustomed to the newly coloured hair. It was as if she had entered a new zone of the unknown. Her hair was a visual representation of a possibly new identity. 

Is this the new jisoo? A girl, sometimes too naive and innocent, finally stepping out into a new level out of her comfort zone? A new hair colour and hairstyle, can definitely change someone.

She was bound to be the latest piece of news, once she walked to the Nareta International Airport. 

Because a magenta haired jisoo was unheard of.

The girls continuously gave her compliments, quite enthusiastic about the new change. Jisoo was bubbly but also quite reserved in trying new things. She usually went for the natural tones for her hair, so this was quite the change.

Eventually Jisoo began to pack the few belongings she had left into her travelling bags.

"Finally. Japan is over." She began to silently reflect on her photoshoots that began after having her few days off. Her solo photoshoots were quite harsh and unfortunately very upsetting. 

These very days, made her begin to question her body image once again. After so many months, her thoughts were cruelly invading her mind as if she were being constantly punched with a punching bag.

Flashback to the day of the solo photoshoot

"Weren't you told to exercise and lose 1.5 kg?" the photographer  spoke harshly, the words piercing through  her heart. At that moment, it felt worse than her break up.

The photographer was quite the opposite of how he represented himself. He was seemingly a sweet young man, very respectful towards Jennie and Lisa. Jisoo never noticed how he had treated Chaeyoung since she wasn't there, but from seeing her facial expressions after this photoshoot, jisoo could only assume that her session was fine. 

Was it only jisoo? Was she the only one who was treated differently?

"I---" jisoo wasn't sure what to say, because she in fact was NOT told to lose weight.

"What a complete disappointment, these photos will look like a mess. The changes we'll have to do. You'll be putting so much work for me." Constant piercing of harsh words were being thrown at her, and the photoshoot did not even begin.