(6)

Same night, 2018 Golden Disk Awards

----

Ah fuck it.

Yoongi wouldn't have a problem in getting caught anyway. Security was in place, and fans couldn't sneak in the back halls where the make up rooms were.

The show was over, and BTS was going to go back to their respective rooms to get ready and go home. They had early morning practice.

It was now or never.

Yoongi was sure he wouldn't get to see Blackpink until the next award show. But, it wasn't even guaranteed if they would come. IT was always a surprise for the most part if they went to the show or not.

It came to a point where Blackpink and BTS only saw each other during award shows. And for some strange reason, they never took part in every music show.

Obviously it had something to do with the CEO.

Yoongi wasn't in any mood to go on detective mode and know why the fuck their CEO held them back in certain shows.

For one, it made sense how YG didn't want any of his artists to take part of awards such as MAMA awards.

However, MMA awards last year? Why not attend it?

Blackpink had nothing against that award show.

Regardless, it wasn't yoongi's business, nor did he care.

Yoongi huffed out a sigh, noticing the large groups of idols either exiting the building or going to their respective dressing rooms. He took note of twice members from afar, interacting with red velvet. Looking around, Yoongi noticed jungkook speak with bambam and yugyeom.

Yoongi felt like keeping quiet, not really wanting to take to some of his friends.

His stomach was bubbling in nervousness. "Yah, what's wrong yoongs?" Yoongi turned towards Jin, who looked at him with a concerned expression.

"Uh, what?" Yoongi felt startled, not taking note of the fact that Jin was paying attention to his body language.

"You look nervous. Are you okay?" It's as if Jin examined Yoongi, and raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"I..."

"He wants to talk to a certain someone. It's pretty obvious." Jimin just popped out of nowhere. Despite the constant chattering, Yoongi even wondered how Jimin was able to pikc up on the information.

"Ah." Jin knew who Jimin was referring too. But in fear that someone would hear, he didn't want to say the name. "Well, no one's stopping you. Fans aren't here to record with their cameras. Go say hi or something."

"Yeah." Hoseok encouraged, and this time, it wasn't a teasing tone.

Yoongi actually felt a bit flattered, knowing that the group members were trying to be encouraging.

He didn't realize until that moment, that he really wanted to talk to Ji soo.

Yes, it would definitely be awkward. But the awkwardness shouldn't get in the way.

Even when bangtan met each other as trainees, there were several awkward moments. But then the awkwardness surpassed. It's not like he was going to talk to a girl he's never spoke in his life.

They were friends at one point.

"You're right. I'm going to just..say hi."

"I bet that he'll say "hi, how are you." ' Hoseok chirped, letting out a grin.