(8)

"We will extend our trip at Saipan. You have time to yourselves, but mainly Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook are the three who we need for additional photoshoots." The director, responsible for BTS's summer packages spoke. The group circled around, looking at each other confused.

"How long is the trip extended?" Namjoon asked.

"So I can finally have some lobster? I heard it's really good here." Jin spoke excitedly.

"Are we in trouble?" Jungkook asked, almost looking like a child who just got yelled at.

"You want the three of us for more photoshoots because they were that good right?" Jimin spoke confidently.

"Are you sure Jimin-ah? I thought we messed up." Taehyung spoke hesitantly.

"And he is right." The director spoke, "yes your shots were supposed to be light hearted, and candid photos, but things seemed off. We need to change your theme."

"Damn it." Jungkook spoke, "I need to finish my GCF."

"I'll get the most screen time right?" Jimin spoke, smiling until his eyes practically disappeared into beautiful crescent-line shapes.

"Well-uh- yeah but," Jungkook leaned closely, whispering, "no one is supposed to know that yet."

"So...what options do we have?" Yoongi spoke, viewing the director with concentration.

"It's up to you. Spend time to yourself, tour around the place--"

"Do you think I can leave saipan?"

"WHAT!?" All the boys except yoongi spoke in surprise.

"What do you mean? You hate us already?" Taehyung fake gasped, eyes almost popping out of his sockets.

Yoongi just rolled his eyes, facing the director again, "Well you said our part is over. We don't really have a reason to stay in saipan right? We're going back to korea right?"

"Yes, but--"

"I think i've managed being in the heat for this long. I need to go back to a dryer climate. I'm sweating buckets everyday and it's really uncomfortable." Yoongi spoke.

"Yoongi, you've never complained about the weather. At this point, you should've complained when we went to brazil for our tour. That was even worse than here and we performed." Jin spoke, eyeing him with curiosity.

"Well, I wanted to see our Brazil fans. The weather didn't matter-"

"Exactly. The weather doesn't matter. Even now." Hoseok finally spoke, taking a few steps closer towards the older.

"Are you....hiding something from us?" Jimin asked, looking at Yoongi with concern. He didn't handle secrets well, because he was used to being told everything. He was the one who was told all the secrets.

"He's selling drugs guys." Jungkook spoke, earning a smack from Namjoon. "OW!"

"I want to go to japan with....my parents."

"Pssshh, you already went a few months back. Nice try-" Jin spoke in an extra voice, seeing the lie through yoongi. He was normally not a transparent person, but the lie was so obvious.

"Well..uh...they missed the sushi so-" Yoongi was cut off.

"It's ji soo right?" Hoseok asked, crossing his arms.

Yoongi froze.

Ah, damn it.

"Of course not."

"Oh really? I heard from jimin that you face timed ji soo." Hoseok directed another statement towards Yoongi, trying to get yoongi to admit the real truth.

"So....I'll get going. I'll leave this discussion between you all." The director spoke, walking away awkwardly. BTS forgot that the director was still standing nearby.

"It's not about ji soo. HA! Why would I seriously book a flight to see-"

"Cut the lie man. It makes sense why you want to go to Japan, since she's there for a guess photoshoot." All boys turned towards hoseok in surprise.

"And why do you know this?" Namjoon asked.

"I was thinking the same." Jin spoke, nodding his head in agreement.

"I'd like to see what other idols are up to."

"Yeah, I'm just sure you keep tabs on blackpink only." Jungkook just let out an ugly laugh, making the atmosphere really awkward and silent.

"What?" Jungkook looked around, "I see what Rosé is up to as well. Maybe even lisa. Actually Jennie to and-"

"Just admit that you stalk blackpink."

"I wouldn't call it stalking." Jungkook defended.

"Fine. Do you want the truth?" Yoongi looked around to the guys, "yes. I want to see Ji soo."

"What are you, her boyfriend?" Hoseok spoke in a slightly harsh tone.

Yoongi felt that. That tone of unhappiness.

Why was Hoseok upset?

"No. I'm just a friend who cares."

"At least do me a favour yoongi." Hoseok just dropped the formality, speaking in a low tone, "if you get caught by the fans, you'll screw us all over. They will question why you're travelling alone, make up some stupid rumours. We don't want another fake scandal news coming from you."