(4)

---

---

Flash forward, 2017 MMA awards, DNA era.

Blackpink in Japan for photoshoot

----

"And the Hot Trend Award goes to....SUGA from BTS!" All members of BTS began to clap and cheer, partially shocked for the second oldest member of the group. Although after the announcement, they weren't surprised that he won.

Yoongi was meant for that award.

There were no words to explain how Yoongi looked at that moment, except SHOOK.

Did I just win??

Yoongi got up mindlessly, as the rest of the boys took him to the stage, pretending to be his personal security guards.

Yoongi was too shocked, as the sounds of the screaming fans began to dull down.

His mind went blank, which never happened.

Another thing that put a smile on his face were awards. But what made him smile even more, was knowing that he won his own award, for his hard work.

Walking towards the stage, the screaming of the fans, basically recharged him as he wanted to doze off during the award show.

It wasn't getting boring...but it was getting a bit boring, you feel?

Suran walked towards the main stage, not knowing if she was supposed to go up on stage.

Of course she did, Yoongi thought to himself. This was team work after all.

Once she stood beside him on stage, and both received the prize, yoongi began to thank.

"I'd like to thank all the members in my group and the staff, who believed in me...."

---

While in Japan....