(12)

Everything went smoothly, and no one suspected Yoongi as he departed from the airport thanks to Seulgi's cousin.

She did her job very well by secretly and quietly guiding him out of the building, and Yoongi was more than grateful.

However, there were a few more agreements that had to be made as he was approaching the Ritz Carlton Hotel:

1: He wanted a suite deluxe room

2: He wanted the staff to keep quiet about his arrival and if they didn't respect his privacy during this trip, BigHit could sue for taking advantage of personal rights.

Yoongi just was in no mood to be spotted and have millions of articles writing about his arrival.

He couldn't help but chuckle at company's who are solely responsible for writing 'celebrity news'. It was pathetic sometimes, really. Updating the world on useless things that fans don't need to know about.

Which was one of the reasons why BTS never announce where they go for Summer Packages. What they need to know are the components of their career relating to their comebacks: Comeback dates, tracks of the album, music promotions, concert dates, DVD and movie releases.

Eventually they will know when the summer package is released, but do they have to know where they go before the package is released?

Not really.

Actually. NO.

THere's not space to breathe. And as their popularity is growing, sometimes he feels small and wants to be hidden among BTS, because getting this much attention and for some, obsession, was not something he was aiming for EVER.

But this is what happens when you get famous, break records, achieve things no kpop group has ever accomplished in HISTORY.

This is what happens, when you PAVE THE WAY for international appreciation of this music genre.

Yoongi made sure to get an 'old' driver, above 50 years of age, who most likely wasn't 'obsessed' with BTS.

And he was definitely relieved as he was in the car with the older man. The driver NEVER questioned anything about the career.

A lot couldn't be spoken between the two because Yoongi's Japanese wasn't the greatest. He was just so bad in learning languages, but he never had a strong enough interest to learn a new language fluently anyway. He only learned what he had to learn for concerts or interviews. And if it didn't go well, well...Namjoon saved the day.

---

Yoongi managed to understand, as well, notice that the hotel was in fact nearby. The driver was instructed to drop him off at a back entrance, since it was 'suspicious' enough that he was arriving in an expensive looking car anyway.

He wasn't mentally prepared for cameras to flash constantly.

Yoongi nodded and offered to take the luggage, paying the man the price of the ride, as well as an extra tip.

The man was grateful and a huge smile was seen on his face.

As long as Yoongi can make someone happy, Yoongi was satisfied, even though he never showed it.

Sighing out loud, Yoongi approached the back entrance, in fact, encountering one of the staff workers.

It was quite obvious, even seeing his figure, despite his hat and mask covering his face, that it was the one and only Min YOONGI.

The guy widened his eyes, but he kept silent, since he was instructed to definitely not cause a scene.

"H-hello. Welcome to Ritz Carlton Hotel."

"Thanks." Yoongi nodded his head, viewing the name tag.

Haruki.

Just viewing his profile in appearance, Yoongi suspected that he was just a regular middle class boy, in his mid twenties, maybe having slight struggles in paying his bills.

Yoongi had this strange mind, wanting to create a back story of the regular people he saw from afar, or even interacted with.

He was there at one point in his life.

And now, the only source of clothing he has are the top brands.

Even supreme brands weren't considered 'expensive' enough for his wardrobe sometimes.

What a different world.

"Right this way, I have already registered you into our system and booked a room for you."

"Thank you." Yoongi was tired, and kept his conversation minimal.

Yoongi followed the guy, dragging his suitcase, and that's when the staff member halted,
"oh my! Did you want assistance in carrying your suitcase-"

"IT's okay. Don't worry." The less attention, the better.

Both had arrived walking towards the elevator, and no conversation was made...until he spoke.

"I'm a huge fan."

Of course.

Yoongi wanted to chuckle, but he didn't realize that he didn't have the energy to do so.

"I appreciate that, fellow ARMY." Yoongi cringed, in his chocie of words.

Fellow ARMY? The fuck??

"Fake love is still my main song on my car playlist. It's literally the best. THe video is just---Wahhh. I have no words. You are truly an amazing group. Even I get inspired to do better with my life and---" The rambling but meaningful words went on and on, until the bell made a 'ding' sound, indicating their arrival.

"I'm happy you are loving our music. It means alot." Yoongi nodded his head, still not bothering to pull his mask down. Yoongi was worried that, maybe Haruki would freak the fuck out, if he saw his flawless face.

Yoongi took note of his hands, shaking, looking agitated. Being in close proximity of a celebrity would be like a miracle for 'normal' people.

"I hope you enjoy your stay here. Your room will be located a few doors down on the right."

"Thank you. Have a great day."

=======

A/N:

hope you enjoyed this short chapter update! I'm noticing that most of my readers are silent readers :( Please comment, it keeps me motivated to write chapters because I like seeing your input.

BUT...

Just a side fact:

Don't ask for updates.

It's a huge pet peeve of mine, and it honestly makes me not want to write.

PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

Have a wonderful day/afternoon/evening/night.