(1)

Filming Blood Sweat and Tears Music Video

"So, you're telling me...the picture on your phone, and the girl in the video ARE THE SAME PERSON?" Taehyung's jaw dropped to the ground.

All the bts members were doing their touch ups before continuing to film their blood sweat and tears performance. Taehyung happened to be the first one ready and glowed up, and now he was bored. So he decided to take yoongi's phone, and compare pictures with the music video.

What an upgrade...

"How many times have you asked this question?" Yoongi groaned, as he sat on the leather chair, staring at Taehyung with a pissed off look.

"I just can't...I can't believe she---" Taehyung was cut off.

"She looks really good now." Hoseok nodded, looking at Yoongi from the reflection. He was getting his face re-touched, since some of the make up was getting washed away from the sweat.

"Are you imply that she was ugly before debuting?" Yoongi felt this sudden urge to protect Ji soo.

"NO! Of course not. Even before pre-debut, she looked really good." Hoseok tried to defend himself, and what he said wasn't a lie. He did low key stalk Ji soo, curious to know what she was involved in before becoming BLACKPINK. And for the record, the views seemed to escalate very high for just a debut video.

Ever since Ji soo had signed up under YG entertainment, she took role in several commercials and photoshoot. He mistook her for an ex-model, who decided to pursue singing.

She really was beautiful.

Hoseok's heart may have fluttered just a little.

IN all honesty, all the BTS members had a huge upgrade in terms of looks ever since they became BTS. It was a part of their career after all - to be visually appealing.

"Someone sounds protective." Namjoon was silently eavesdropping over the conversation, as he was looking at his phone. He smiled, noticing the defensive tone in Yoongi's voice.

Namjoon hadn't seen this side to Yoongi before, specifically regarding a GIRL. Yes, he has been very protective and defensive for the group members, when receiving hate from other artists and 'normal' people during their early days of debut. However, Yoongi has never acted this way towards a girl.

What connection did Yoongi have with Ji soo?

"When was the last time you seen her?"Jin asked.

And that's when yoongi said a slightly shocking response "I saw her last when I was 20." WHAT?

That was literally a year before BTS was going to debut. When the HELL did he get the chance to walk out of the DORM and see a girl???
He was such a bad dancer that time. Everyone was tuning into Yoongi now, eyes widening.

Even the staff members were surprised.

He wasn't really supposed to associate himself with anyone outside of the company apart from his family.

Yoongi continued to speak, " I talked to her last, literally the day before I was going to audition for BIGHIT. I just saw her from afar when I was 20. It was by accident, when I went out for a walk. She was with her friends. She already had received a contract under YG at that point. She was street-casted like Jin, and the company was looking for visually appealing people for CF commercials. Well, they definitely chose the right girl."

Ever since their debut, Yoongi had no  physical interaction with girls for the most part up until this point. Yes, he had a couple of female friends in the KPOP idol industry - some of them being, MAMAMOO, Joy from RV, and Hani from EXID. 

No fans or anti-fans knew of course. Yoongi was that SLY in seeming to show disinterest towards other kpop members - male or female.

And to everyone's assumption, since Yoongi seemed to be locked up in his room if they weren't busy with comeback preparations or concert related things, Yoongi most likely just texted them if anything to keep in touch.

"WOW..." Jungkook finally responded, quite surprised that Yoongi actually had a connection to a blackpink member. Jungkook was always fond of YG group members, and to know that one of the BTS members knew one blackpink person personally, was pretty cool to him.

BTS was getting much more attention lately, which means they all had to be careful with every action. The moment BTS is seen talking to a girl, or even bowing in their direction during a music show, it is immediately 'shipped'.

Yoongi still wondered what it actually meant.

Shipped? Does it relate to an actual ship in the sea?

As a side note of their past,

Yoongi went to an all boys high school, and Ji soo went an all girls school. They had originally met in elementary school, which was co-Ed, when Yoongi was 12 and Ji soo was 10. He saw Ji soo get bullied and as cliche as it sounds, he stood up for her.

He couldn't just sit there while eating his sandwich one afternoon, noticing a girl getting pushed by a group of mean girls.

Yes, he made the girls cry, but was that his concern?

Absolutely not. ji soo was Safe and that was the goal.

However, they both ended splitting up since they went to separate high schools. They had met outside of school, and hung out from time to time. But as Yoongi got more busy, also having family issues regarding his future dreams, Yoongi couldn't maintain much contact. A few years went by and they luckily met again when Yoongi was in 11th grade and Ji soo was in 9th grade. Both schools decided to go on a large field trip together. He was grateful to run into her again.

At that point, especially when he found out that Ji soo was seriously thinking of being in the entertainment industry, that pushed Yoongi to be an idol.

If she had the same dream as him, he needs to push for it, no matter what his family thought.

Fast forward, they are both kpop idols now.

Dreams achieved.

"Do you miss her?" That question asked by Jimin, threw Yoongi offguard.

He was so held up in his own life and career and success of the group through his music productions, he had totally shut most people out of his life, including Ji soo.

He knew Ji soo was doing well, even though he kept no tabs on what she was doing throughout her pre-debut times.

It's not like Yoongi forgot about her.

Or did he?

"Won't all friends miss each other?" Was all Yoongi managed to say.

OF course, his answer was never direct.

"Yeah, he misses her. How cute." Taehyung let out a cheesy smile, admiring his hyung's 'softness' which no one gets to see.