(17)

It makes me so exited that you guys look forward to this story. So thank you!

----

"This is not what I expected

"This is not what I expected..." Jisoo wasn't sure how to feel about her new look. She faintly spoke to herself, almost inaudible. She's never dyed her hair this colour before.

Magenta...

Oh no....ugh.

The stylist handed over her 80s retro glasses, to which Jisoo put on silently. She licked her dry lips, feeling more nervous than ever. This felt worse than her audition for YG years back. What the hell?

Jisoo continued to look at herself in the mirror, trying to take in her new look. She never got over the fact that one feature can change her whole appearance - that being - her hair.

The dark purple tone, was something she had to get used to. She wasn't sure how to process any of this. She originally preferred to go to a natural tone, maybe a different shade of brown?

But then, she got into this mess of a lie, and now look where it got too. Yoongi decided the next hair choice. Jisoo was beginning to think that this was some sort of revenge. The rest of the girls didn't know about this, and boy were they in for a surprise.

"It's fine. Shall we go?" Yoongi stood up from the leather couch, cracking his fingers and loosening every muscle. His somewhat groggy voice, made Jisoo turn towards Yoongi's direction, taking note of him moving his shoulders in a clockwise rotation.

The dying process went by much quicker than expected to yoongi. Right when he was about to get comfortable and doze off for a short nap, the hairstylist announced her end of Jisoo's new look.

He glanced at Jisoo for the first time after the hair change, seconds after he said "it's fine", but really didn't know at that point how she had looked. He was just trying to get his eyes into focus and now look. Eyebrows raised, soaking up the new colour he had decided for her.

The purple that reflected agains the light, complimented quite well with her outfit.

Now the world had to know that he was the one who decided her look for today.

HIs heart erratically raced for a split second, for who knows what reason, his mouth agape before getting his composure together once again.

Clearing his throat, he scratched the back of his neck, looking away.

"So, ready?"

Geez, why was he in such a rush? Jisoo pouted to what Yoongi viewed it as cute.

Here was Jisoo, having a midlife crisis for having PURPLE hair...

"I'm only here for 3 days, can't waste time." Yoongi huffed, cracking his knuckles for the second time. Coughing twice, he tilted his head, looking at jisoo with cat-like eyes,

"I actually want to see places rather than be stuck in hotel rooms. " Yoongi admitted, casually glancing at the rest of the staff who stared at him silently.

"What? Is it wrong to have a little fun with a friend?" Yoongi mockingly stared at each individual in the person. The hairstylist took the chance when Yoongi wasn't paying attention, to lean towards jisoo and whisper, "seems like you two will have loads of fun."

Jisoo didn't want to say, although a blush was fighting to rush to her cheeks. However in the mean time, Yoongi seemed to have more to say, "Fans know what our schedule is. They can also assume that we would ideally come at least 2 days prior to prepare for our concerts or promotions. We prepare, perform, eat and sleep. Basically, eat, work and sleep. I've been to Japan several times, but I only truly saw the city as a tourist last year with my parents. But that trip was cut short since a fan recognized me. It was such a disappointment. Which is why I have a plan this time around. So lets go!"

Yoongi was now impatient, and he walked quickly towards Jisoo, taking hold of her arm, tugging lightly,

"Wait! Aish--" Jisoo turned around with a pleading face towards all the crew, to all which she received was 'winky faces' and a 'thumbs up' of encouragement.

What?? She was pleading for help!

Jisoo nearly tripped over her feet as they now walked out of the little salon.

"Do you have your mask with you?"

"Yes, but-"

"Put it on." Yoongi slipped his hand into his leather jacket, revealing his mask to cover his face.

Jisoo totally dressed unlike herself, while Yoongi totally dressed like 'himself'. This is what Jisoo came to understand as she occasionally viewed his 'airport' fashion.

Maybe Jisoo didn't look like her normal self, since this wasn't her clothing after all.

"We're stopping to my hotel room first." Yoongi lead the way towards the elevator.

"W--" Jisoo was going to oblige but she immediately shut her mouth when she noticed a young couple walk out of the elevator, all lovey dovey. They were too absorbed amongst themselves, that they didn't even suspect two celebrities in front of them.

'What, would it be like if we were a couple?' Was a brief thought Yoongi had thought to himself.

And the next thing he knew, he hit his head against the elevator door.