(3)

Yoongi felt dazed even after the performance. His heart fluttered when he noticed blackpink performed. His eyes were on ji soo the whole time.

It's like he was starstruck.

What the hell was wrong with yoongi?

Of course the boys weren't going to just observe, so they decided to tease yoongi THE ENTIRE DAY.

"Just shut up everyone!" Yoongi huffed, as they entered their dorms. His heart thumped and his palms were clammy. He couldn't help but feel awkward and embarrassed.

"NOPE. not happening!" Hoseok chirped, beginning to remove his jacket. He was already beginning to strip before entering his room. THE FUCK.

Yoongi just couldn't help it and hide his emotions. He couldn't hide them. Even if he had had mini crushes over the years , he would do so well in hiding any feelings. Before and after debuting. Hence why fans basically ignored him, and focused on the maknae line.

It was better to pretend to not like anyone, so the damn cameras won't be focusing on every second of him.

He'd rather see people 'ship' him and jimin or taehyung, rather than him and a girl. Whatever that meant.

ANYWAY,

"Common yoongi, we all know you were literally looking at Ji soo only. IT's like the rest of blackpink didn't exist." Jungkook spoke, wanting to just laugh so hard. He secretly observed Yoongi during the show, noticing how his eyes lit up as blackpink went up on stage.

"That's not true. Why do you all care about my interests all of a sudden?" Yoongi spat, glaring at everyone.

"Because you're finally interesting in something other than kumamon, the usual music producing and your phone!" Namjoon said, laughing along with the others who joined in.

"He likes a girl. That's crazy." Taehyung said, shaking his head. He looked at the older in awe, as if he saw an angel.

"Are you seriously thinking I've never liked a girl before?" All stared at yoongi blankly, like it was the apocalypse.

"Well, isn't it true? Weren't you this guy who had no feelings, until ji soo came along?" Jin said, coming back in his pair of pyjamas. NO one even noticed that Jin went to go change and come back.

"Wow guys. I'm actually offended." Yoongi did have emotions. He really did. "Its just, the crushes I had didn't matter."

"Ah." Taehyung nodded his head.

"You're so different now. And you both aren't even dating!" Yoongi just rolled his eyes, as Jimin spoke in a teasing tone.

He was so done with everyone teasing him. And he was tired.

NO more jokes, and he made it clear with his grumpy behaviour.

All in all, the teasing had stopped, in fear that Yoongi would show his angry side.
They definitely didn't want to get yelled at, that's for sure.

---

"We did so well!" Chaeyoung chirped so happily, clapping and bowing to the staff members for their hard work in preparing them.

"Even though we've literally been performing playing with fire over 50 times now. We need to release some new music." Ji soo spoke with a sad tone, and quietly.

"Do you think we have control over when we get to release music? Sadly not." Jennie said in a low tone, making sure the staff didn't even hear.

They were supposed to be happy, what was all this?