(14)

"I was. But now I'm here. To see you."

---

Ji soo was speechless.

Is this even real?

It took a few moments to process what he said, and she shook her head to realize what was going on.

"You can't be here!" JI soo snapped, almost panicking. Ji soo also realized that her coffee was going to arrive soon, and that the staff member was bound to find out that a guy was in her room. Not just any guy - mother fucking MIN YOONGI.

"Why not?" Yoongi smirked, tilting his head in annoyance.

"I'm here for work!

I'm here to travel. I wan to have fun." Yoongi just shrugged his shoulders, now crossing his arms over his chest.

"You---" Ji soo was immediately cut off with a sharp tone,

"I can do whatever the fuck I want."

0_0...he swore.

"But...what about the fans—-" Jisoo was cut off once again.

"What about the fans huh? Why are you afraid of their opinion? So," Yoongi paused in his rush of words, "regular people are allowed to hang out with their friends of opposite sex, but we can't, simply because we are idols now? Literally the top two KPop groups in South Korea? Fuck no."

"It's not that." Jisoo slightly panicked at his reaction. She was also at a loss of words once again. Her mind went blank. All she could take note of at that very moment was that, he was getting angry, and Jisoo had not seen this side to him in literally...years. "I'm not saying—"

Yoongi wasn't done talking.

"Are you literally going to let a bunch of IMMATURE KIDS ruin the fact of who you get to speak too? It's fucking ridiculous how fans assume all of a sudden that we are dating when we interact in public. It's just saying a simple hello, asking how they are, congratulating on their performance. But no, ignorant assholes just assume 'oh, there is some low key affair going on and they are betraying the damn company.' "

Jisoo had nothing to say, so she continued to listen,

"Honestly the internet is great. We wouldn't be where we are if it weren't for our social platforms. But, it's vicious community. So what I'm trying to say is, fuck what anyone says because I'm hanging out with my friend if I want to, no mater what. And of course Im not going to post anything online. I have more common sense to not advertise certain things on my life. The whole world doesn't have to know every fucking second of my life."

That was very true. Jisoo decided to nod her head in agreement.

"But...won't I get in trouble?" She immediately regretted her words, feeling completely stupid.

"For what? Just because I'm a guy, you can't talk to me? You have surpassed the dating ban soo-yah." Her heart skipped a beat with that short form. The way it rolled off his lips, made her have a strange feeling in her stomach.

She liked it.

"You aren't a trainee anymore. They have no right to snoop through your phone and see who you text unless if you do something terrible. You have your freedom, so don't let others take it away from you. Of course you have rules to follow, but you also have rights. Freedom of choice. Remember that."

"Yoongi—-"

"You told me you had a few days off. You can't back out now, saying you have shit to do, when we both know you don't. Just by looking at you, it's pretty obvious you were bored out of your mind."