(19)

"Do I blend in with the rest of the crowd?"

"You could say that."

"Perfect." Yoongi just threw his clothes on the bed, almost falling on the bed. He groaned in pain once again.

"I have a headache."

"Let me get you ice then." Jisoo turned around, looking for the bucket and ice that comes in with every hotel for alcoholic beverages.

"I'll be fine." Yoongi spoke quietly, rubbing his temples.

"Ya, I don't think so. Do you have painkillers?"

"No."

"Wow, how prepared you are. And you're here alone."

"I said I'll be fine. Stop acting like you care, it lowkey scares me."

----

Awkward silence.

"At least say something, before it gets more awkward than it is." Yoongi groaned, lowering his head, and holding onto his head with his hands. The pounding of his head was not subsiding.

His head fuckin hurt, as if Jimin threw a massive snowball on the back of his head.

"Give me like 5 minutes. I'll bring my advil."

"I have pain killers too. It's in my bag." Yoongi pointed to his luggage, before closing his eyes.

"So you're being a lazy shit aren't you?" That made Yoongi freeze and chuckle lowly. He looked up at Jisoo, who now was flustered by the words that escaped her mouth.

"Didn't see it in you to actually swear. I'm proud of you." He smirked at the woman, amused by the reaction Jisoo had.

"Isn't that something...uh..Taehyung keeps on saying?" Jisoo was trying to recall an---

"The last time I checked, he's never sworn on television..."

"No, not that. I meant, the "i'm proud of you" part. "

"Oh, so you watch our american interviews?" Yoongi glanced at jisoo, raising an eyebrow. He wasn't sure why he seemed to be surprised about the revealation.

But...busted.

Why did Jisoo say anything?

"Well...doesn't everyone? I'm not the only one." Jisoo didn't want to admit that she was fairly up to date on what BTS did. Just because she was an idol, didn't make a difference in terms of interest. She can like BTS's music---wait...did she just make a confession that she was secretly an army?

"So you must've seen our fancams? Maybe, our 'reactions' to other idols performing?" Yoongi was curious.

"Why are you wasting your time watching fancams?" Jisoo was now amused by the turn of the conversation.

"I find it amusing. The analysis videos are funny. I don't understand the translations, so Namjoon-ah tells me what is written. People really think Jungkook has a crush on Chaeyoung-shi. Then there are other videos that make it seem that Jungkook like's Lisa. There's even Jimin videos of him seeming to like Jennie. There's too many connections and it's so confusing."

Yoongi was mentally reflecting on the series of videos that kept on coming on his recommendations. He wondered where in the hell were these people creating these fantasies. When they were just trying to watching a performance like any other fan, suddenly it was assumed they were in love.

Like...what?

"Well...is it true?" Jisoo was now curious. She had never seen these reaction videos. Whatever they were.