(5)

2018 Golden Disk Awards

"Contacts in, hair straightened and outfit on point. Check times 3." Ji soo spoke, sighing out in relief. She had just finished getting ready for tonight's award show.

All the girls were HAPPY and were SMILING like it was the best day in the world.

And you know what the best part was? Jisoo's smile was genuine this time.

She truly felt happy after a long time. She worked harder than the rest of the girls to improve herself, and she was pumped for tonight.

---

Over the past few months, a few things had happened.

Ji soo had apologized for the day of the one photoshoot in Japan, specifically to Chaeyoung. Ji soo had apologized for getting angry, when the rest of the girl's intentions were for her to be happy.

Eventually the rest of the girls found out about the little argument, and Ji soo apologized once again on behalf of all the previous incident of simply getting pissed for something so innocent. Things like "Oh look at Yoongi do this? Isn't he so cute wearing that BT21 chimmy costume? Check out...and the list goes on."

They were genuinely able to picture Yoongi to be with Ji soo.

It would've been an 'opposites attract' couple, which is something so interesting to see.

IT would be so cute to see how people of two different personalities can mesh so well together.

They genuinely had no intention of pissing Ji soo off, and for her to get upset, the rest knew that the original source of being upset was something else.

So....

So what if she felt upset?

So what that she was the oldest?

She couldn't be keeping a strong guard all the time.

They were all supposed to help each other out, even during the not so 'happy' times. Ji soo had no reason to hide things from them. It was a selfish thought.