(18)

"Jesus f—GOD DAMN IT!" Yoongi nearly swore in public. For all he knew, there were probably hidden microphones that could detect his voice and identify him. The moment he stepped out of his hotel room, he had to be careful.

Yoongi stumbled upon his feet, holding onto his head like it was about to fall off.

It felt like he could feel his brain move front and back because of the sudden impact.

What idiot was he to just walk towards the closing elevator doors?

"Yoon-yah! Are you okay?" Jisoo reached her arms towards him, only to let them fall to her sides, not wanting to have any contact.

It was almost similar to a guy wanting to put his arm over a girl's shoulder, but too shy to do so.

It was a quick impulsive move, she was the mother of the blackpink group and she was so used to reaching towards each blackpink member's cheeks to just squish them.

This time, it was different

"Yoon yah? That's one terrible nickname." Yoongi groaned, still holding onto his head. His lips turned to a frown, as he was still trying to make sense of the world.

He felt 'out of it'.

"Uh, should we go back-"

"No, we're going to my hotel room." Mumbling a few curse words to himself, he pushed the 'up' arrow with force and frustration. Tapping his foot impatiently, he glanced at the elevator number as they were coming down from the 20th floor.

"To be honest, it was your fault." Jisoo openly admitted. They were on their way, and it was quite obvious the couple walked out of the elevator doors. The elevator didn't seem to wait too long, and doors closed immediately. And there was yoongi, walking towards tHE CLEARLY obvious closing doors.

No argument can be made. It was his fault---

"You're not supposed to support the elevator doors, but rather support me. I probably have a concussion for all I know." He let out a forced out a sigh, clenching his jaws in annoyance.

Jisoo's comment was not helping the situation. Whoops.

She crossed her arms across her chest, licking her lips in slight nervousness. She didn't really know what to do when in a situation like this.

Yoongi was pissed off at jisoo wasn't he?

Is he mad?

I can't tell.

DING!

Doors swung open, and both walked in silently. Turning towards the front, yoongi pressed the corresponding number to his floor.

"Wow, you even chose the same hotel as me?" Jisoo scoffed, hopefully trying to lighten up the mood.

"Hey, I'm not obsessed. I had no idea that you were in the hotel. Believe me or don't, I don't care."

"Alright alright." Jisoo chuckled, raising her hands up in surrender. Yoongi was annoyed.

About 15 seconds later, the elevator had stopped, opening to the new floor.

Walking towards Yoongi's room, he reached for his back pocket, pulling out his leather wallet. Opening the wallet, he took out his hotel card. With a 'tap and 'click', the door was unlocked.

Pressing down on the doorknob, he pushed the door forward, stepping in to a room quite similar to jisoo's room.

Jisoo wasn't sure what to do, since she was debating on whether if she should go into his room or not.