(22)

Finally! NEW CHAPTER UPDATE!

Few days later...

A few days had gone by, and blackpink were returning back to Seoul.

Jisoo had been in a daze during the rest of their stay in Japan. She was so out of focus, the rest of the girls would have to remind her to continue chewing her food while she was in the midst of eating.

JIsoo would take longer showers than usual, but in reality, Jisoo was just zoning out under the shower head, as water fell down on her body.

Jennie just wasn't having it, and she decided to break the ice, while they waited in the VIP room before they went on the flight.

"Soo. It's like you've been possessed. Once been on your mind?"

----

"Airport photos are out." Jungkook nearly fell onto the ground of exhaustion at the dance studio, throwing his phone onto Yoongi's stomach as he was laying flat on the ground. He was tired as hell from the constant practicing.

He wanted lamb skewers that very moment.

"Never mind, you check on your phone." Jungkook snatched the phone before yoongi attempted to snoop through his photo gallery.

"What airport photos?" Yoongi spoke with a strained voice. He was feeling light headed from giving his all. They were going to film idol in about a week, so they had to practice as if they were going to perform at a concert. Their North America tour was going to continue in 12 days.

"Blackpink. You may be interested in seeing Jisoo noona. She looks cute." Jungkook bursted out laughing, wiggling his eyebrows. When he realized that yoongi had his eyes closed, jungkook pouted in disappointment.
He wanted to tease yoongi, but he didn't seem bothered.

"Well, good for her." Yoongi spoke, however, his heart began to thump harder like he was running a marathon.

He didn't get the chance to text her for a few days.

"She reminds me of a bumblebee." Jungkook chuckled, scratching his head as he opened naver. Realizing that yoongi wasn't going to get up anytime soon, he decided to search up Chaeyoung's photos, and just...appreciate her existence.

Yoongi let out a sigh, really feeling his limbs ache from all the calcium being used up. The energy was practically depleted out of his body. It almost felt as if he was floating in the air, a strange numbness flooding through his body.

He couldn't feel anything, mostly his emotions.

The peak of his heightened emotions were far gone because of pure exhaustion. The anxiousness had taken over his thoughts only hours before, when in fact....Jisoo for some strange reason didn't bother sending him a text or two ever since he had left her hotel room.

Was it obvious that Yoongi had practically freaked the hell out after a little peck on the cheek? It was a DAMN PECK. It wasn't even a make-out session. And here was Yoongi, freaking the hell out, as if he had received his first kiss.

Speaking of this little peck, that is SOMETHING he would never speak of towards the rest of the bandmates.

Never.

Yoongi couldn't stop thinking and replaying the second day they had spent time with each other. He could literally see an entire movie in his mind, the visual memory clearer than his future.

He had no words as to how he felt about the two days. After coming back to Korea from his trip to japan, the boys didn't even bother asking about his trip, even though it was quite obvious they were curious.

Yoongi was a private guy, and he sometimes preferred personal trips to himself. Considering he literally travelled to see his (girl) friend, that was already a surprise in of itself. Travelling alone, was a risk, while holding the life they had now.

But yoongi made it through, didn't he?

All in all, if he had truly wanted to share about the trip, he would have brought it up himself.

"Can we all eat now? I think we've practiced enough." Taehyung suggested, loosening up his sore muscles to the best of his ability. His forehead was covered in sweat, hair plastered against his face.

They were all wet in various levels, to say the least :-)

Cameras weren't rolling anymore, while their dance practice was being filmed for one of their DVDs. This was taken as the wonderful opportunity for Jungkook to strip his shirt off. He happened to be the most sweaty, and if it were an option, he would've striped naked.

"I need to shower. Like, no joke. It's like I jumped into a pool of shit and hugo boss cologne. Terrible combination, I tell ya."

"We all need to shower." Yoongi spoke, finally opening his eyes. It's like he resurrected from the dead, groaning as he sat upright on the dance practice floor.

"He's right." Jimin pitched in, "we all definitely need to shower."