Chapter 25 teaser

"We're in a shitty company aren't we?" Chaeyoung spoke in slight guilt

"You just noticed?"  Jennie scoffed. She knew from the day they debuted, there were many flaws in this company. Feeling guilty for wanting to join this company because the iconic Big Bang and 2ne1 were successful, her dream was to make an impact in the world.

Well, blackpink had no problem gaining fans all over the world. They had a benefit of having 3 girls being able to speak English. They had unique voices for songs . A plus point was Jisoo's lower range. So much compliments were expressed through twitter and instagram.

But, as said before, there were flaws. Too many to count.

Blinks noticed that there was a significant difference in the treatment towards each member. Some gained more attention and opportunities, others did not.

It was yg's fault. Jennie scoffed thinking to herself. Maybe all this favouritism began after he fell in love with his now wife, when she was practically 14 years old. Well, he felt "something" when she was 14, but the love began once she hit 17 or 18 years old.

Jennie wanted to gag at the thought. No further comments. Love MAY have no limits, once people come of age, but opinions and perceptions vary. Destroying the career of girls who worked their ass off to even debut doesn't cut it. especially, coming from a ceo, it was too selfish.

——-

A lot is going on, and my somewhat consistent updating is practically gone.

Sorry for the long wait. I managed to write a little teaser for now :)