Sixty

EPILOGUE

Years passed by, Jennie became one of the successful students who became a lawyer, she was so happy reaching that dreams for her own. Taehyung still have a year to continue for his specializations before he could finally graduate and be named as DR.Kim Taehyung. though he actually did, but he wanted to add his specialization.

Lisa and Rosé have a little misunderstandings but they still come along with Jennie and Jisoo. Jin Oppa is now the CEO of their company. A Year ago, Jin and Jisoo already married and they're living their life happy and lively. Jimin also graduated with Jennie, attorney park jimin is the name. Jungkook shifted his course and instead he picked criminology, few months from now he will graduate.

Hoseok Oppa is finally dating ms. Ahn Hani. Yoongi also found his one, Nayeon, a clumsy teacher he nicknamed. Namjoon goes to USA. and they've heard that namjoon is getting married too.

Jennie, finally got her sister and her mother then brought them a new home, Jennie also found out that her father actually owns a company, but she didn't mind that. She can now help her mother by her own, and she's proud of that.

Now, Jennie is heading to the cafeteria, not to work but to visit. After few months finally she can visit hoseok Oppa and Hani unnie. She happily opened the door and reach the counter. There she saw ms.ahn fill upping some forms.

"Ms. Ahn!"
She whispered, ms.ahn then looked up to her and her eyes widen seeing Jennie after a long time.

"Jennieeee!!!!"
She exclaimed and rushingly went out of the counter and hugged Jennie tight.

"I miss you so much Jennie.."

"Me too ms. Ahn, where's hoseok Oppa Anyways?"
She asked roaming her eyes inside the counter Finding hoseok. She then turned around after hearing a fake cough.

"MR. JUNG!!?"
She greeted and just bowed at hoseok, hoseok then looked to him head-to-foot. Before smiling wide.

"Wow! Jennie, you seems a different person now! Really looks like attorney!!! Additional that thick bag you're holding.."
He said with smile.

"But Im still the Jennie.. don't worry! Sorry I didn't visited here for so long, I was busy on the school, and everything.."
She explained.

"You know what Jennie?, I'm so heads up to you... after everything you've got, you manage to be strong, after those criticism you've got from taehyung's mom, you didn't leave Tae alone.. ahh! And now! You're successful finally!"
Ms. Ahn said.

"I just trusted myself and god of course.. anyways, I wanted to buy something."
I said.

"Oh sure, what's yours attorney!??"
Mr.jung teasingly said.

"Well, if you don't mind, I wanted to make it by my own.. look, I really miss being here and making coffees and shakes and baking.."
she requested giving them her smile and puppy eyes.

"Ahh sure!! Come, I still have your old uniforms here,"
Ms.ahn happily pulled her inside the staff area. Then there, she just put an apron and start baking and making her own order. She missed the moments, of course, this cafeteria helped her a lot for her daily living.

Taehyung on the other hand is talking to Jennie's mom, he finding Jennie but her mom said she left. Maybe handling a case, he thought. So, he just talked to her mom for a while.

"Taehyung son, do you want something?"
Jennie mom asked.

"Oh, I'm fine aunt ruby.. uhm.. actually, I'm planning a proposal for Jennie"
He said smiling.