9

Jennie POV

Finally Our class dismissed, Because I can't comprehend well in every discussion we did.

Add this Jimin here who tries flirting with me and my other classmates, he keeps touching my shoulders and winking, I feel cringe the whole times he does it.

"Hey Jennie"
Jimin pulled me closer beside him. My brows immediately furrowed as the contact is really disgusting.

"Hey, Jimin... should I tell that behavior of yours to rosé!? Gross!"
I tried threatening him, and it seems effective.

"hey, No.. no... no.. please, I'm just joking around... please no."
He begged.

"Well, okay..."
I said then leave him, then I saw the girls too came out from their room.

"Jennie.. let's go hangout?"
Its rosé smiling widely. I turn to look Jimin and his face soften, begging not to tell rosé. I gave him a smirk, let's joke around.

"Hmm, I'm busy today girls.. maybe next time.. anyways, I've something to tell you about Jimin"
I said and look back to Jimin, he's now looking down and nervous.

"What about Jimin?"
Rosé asked, approaching Jimin.

"He participated earlier in our English time.... and did a very well answer."
I lied and smile.. jimin's face lit up as he looked at me.

"Is that real baby? Very well"
Said rosé and hugged Jimin..

I looked to my wrist watch and saw the time... I still have to go to cafeteria.. I still have my work!

"Oh, guys.. sorry, but I have to go now... let's hangout next time..okay?"
I said and about to go.

"Oh wait, can we go to your apartment? You said you have now. Can we?"
Lisa smiling widely.

Should I tell them?

I just whispered to Lisa where my apartment is so that these guys won't hear, especially this Taehyung.

"But, I have my work now, and... my out time is 10:00 pm"
I said, rushing to put my things inside the bag.

"But your studies? Could you balance it?"
Rosé asked.

I also feel worried about my studies, I have to balance it with my work, and also to think about Taehyung. I don't know if I could manage it, but I will.. I will!

You can do it! Fighting!

"Of course! I can.. it's just a piece of cake"
I said then smile, and left them, but before leaving, I bid a goodbye to all of them first and took a glance on Taehyung who's looking to me coldly then rolled his eyes.

I sighed and finally left them.

——

I arrived at my apartment on time, my apartment has two rooms and has a nice color type, I don't know why mr. min gave me an apartment with 2 rooms, maybe he'll get another scholar to live with me here. And I'm very thankful.

I change my uniform to a casual type and immediately go to the address, to the cafeteria. I just walked it since I've realized it's just really near. I took a stare from outside, a glass walls showing people inside.. then a familiar group of people caught my attention.

Is that Jungkook?! With a guy I don't know and...Jimin and.....

Taehyung!!??

I immediately hide myself infront of the concrete walls beside the cafeteria. I took a little glance once again to Sure if they are them, and I'm not mistaken..

What a really bad timing isn't it?

But I have to go inside! Damn why are they here?

I close my eyes tightly and took a really deep breath before hiding my face with the bag I'm holding and went inside rushing, so that they won't notice me.

Jungkook POV

I smiled as she hides on the walls, Jennie is here. Why is she here? Is she following us?

"Well, kind of, states doesn't really gave me a good atmosphere, unlike here, my hometown"
Yoongi Hyung replied to Jimin who asked him how's the states.

Then I saw Jennie once again hiding her face with her bag as she go inside the cafeteria, rushing through the staffs, she never turn back to look at us.

She asked something in the staff and the staff bring her to somewhere, I guess to managers office.

Then I suddenly remembered what she said earlier

"But I have my work now, and... my out time is 10 pm"

So she works here?

Hmm..

"Yeah, tomorrow I'll be on school, anyway, did this dork here beside me had already courted Lisa?"
Was taken back as yoongi Hyung spoke.. I didn't hear what they're talking about.

"Nahhh"
Taehyung said then laughed and agreed by Jimin

"Huh?"

"Are you courting Lisa now?"
    Yoongi Hyung ask.

"I'm still preparing for a good timing"
I said shyly, and they just all chuckled..

"Such stupid"
Yoongi Hyung spoke again and sip on his drinks. Well, I really don't know how to start it, I'm scared to be rejected, a retired-playboy should not be rejected.

§—§—§—§

This chapter was REVISED AND EDITED but the essence of the chapter and story still remains. Yet, still expect errors.

04.26.21

§—§—§—§