Twenty-seven

Jennie pov

I didn't understand the whole history lesson because Taehyung just keep giving me an uncomfortable vibe..

And my arms had muscles pain because of that! Oh gosh that Taehyung....

I slowly massage my arm and shoulders to at least feel comfortable while walking going to my next class.

I never knew he would talk like that earlier, I thought his mad because I'm so-called-don't-have-manners... he even let me got scolded by our prof because of him!

——

I keep my things ready to go to work, I sighed as I feel tired this day.

"Jennie! I suddenly remember that me and my mom have a dinner date, I can't come later."
         Rosé said

"Me too... my dad said that I have a BLIND DATE with someone I don't know... I just received his message earlier.... I can't come unnie... sorry.."
      Lisa pouted

"Oh, it's fine.. I also remember that I still need to work.."
      I smiled to them

"Aish... maybe next time okay?"
     Rosé said and hugged me

"Of course... Saturday? What do you think?"
      I said

"Yeeeeyyyy! We will!"
       Lisa exclaimed I gave them I smile

"Okay.. so let's go?"
     Rosé said

And we started to walk, I wonder where's the boys? I'm not finding Taehyung okay? Just .. asking

"Where's the guys?"
        I asked

"I don't know.. they have their business lol"
        Lisa said.

Few moments they bid goodbyes and then left, now im still walking going to my apartment.

"Jennie wait!!"
      I stopped when someone called me, I looked back who it was.

"Oh! Kai"

He is panting heavily because he is running earlier.

"Jennie, I'll bring you home.."
        He said

"I can manage, actually I have my apartment near here."
      I said and starts to walk

"That's nice... then I'll bring you there"
         He said smiling

"It's actually fine... you go home now.."
       I said

"No, I insist.."

"You know, I will just drop there my things and I'll go to cafeteria... I have my work.."
        I explained

"Then I'll go with you..."
      He said making me laugh for he is really insisting

"I have work, and you'll get tired.. you don't need to bother.."
       I said

"Okay.... since you don't want me to go with you.. I have favor"
       He said smiling, I chuckled again before answering

"Then What is that?? Hm?"

"Give me a chance please.... let me court you once again.. let me prove how my love for you is.. Jennie please..."
         He said, my smile suddenly fade and seriousness filled me.

Should I give him a chance? I guess I should move on..........from............Taehyung.........

"Uhm.... okay, I'll try, but you know that I can't promise to be your girlfriend...."
     I explained

"It's okay Jennie, I'll prove it I will try my very best so that your 'yes' will be worth it.. thank you so much Jennie for giving me a chance once again!"
       He said happily and hugged me.. I just gave him a smile and continued to walk while he took his own path.

Then a very loud beeped from a car pass by. I flinched because of that.

Taehyung POV

I was following Jennie secretly, I'm wearing a glass to at least hide my face a little. I was about to run beside her when someone bumped me and he run towards Jennie.

I feel pissed, he didn't even looked back and say sorry.. how shit his manners.

"Jennie wait!!"
      He called

I just decided to go back and ride my car then again slowly watching them kinda far. I can't see the boys face because I'm facing his back, but Jennie, I can see her clearly.

She then smiled and laughed on the conversation of her and the guy have..

Tss, I'm more humorous than that man!

I just rolled my eyes and left them, I'm irritated on the scene.

Why does Jennie allow some guy to talk to her? But to me she seems too quiet. Jennie let guys go near her, but to me, hell! She's avoiding me! Why is she so selfish!???

And then I saw them hugging... what the??

I drive pass by them with a loud noise of the car beep

"Jisoo noona, you should make this fixed.."
     I said to myself and drive my car going to our house.

When I finally came, I saw them on the sofa having a sweet scene. Noona sitting on Jin hyung's lap while they were both smiling happily. Jin Hyung hugging Jisoo noona on the waist and jisoo noona wrapped her right arm on jin hyung's neck.

Why does this people so selfish? They only think for their own happiness... they don't think what others might feel. But I'm not blaming her, I can't blame her, I just feel unfair for the things I'm in.

I cleared my throat for them to notice me.

"Oh! Taehyung dong-Saeng!"

(Dong-saeng = younger sibling)

"Jisoo noona, can I talk to you? Please?"
      I politely ask, As long as possible I want everything to be in manners.

"Sure..."
      She then stand and whispered something to Jin Hyung which I don't care

I walk first going to our office, she then followed and she herself locked the door.

"Is it about Jennie again?"
       She speaks first

"Yes..."

"Did you already talked to her?"
      She asked with a worry tone

"No, I'm not the one who will gonna talk to her about it..."
     I said and took a seat

"What do you mean?"
        She asked

"You and mom is the reason for her to avoid me, even if I'm trying my best to approach her she'll just avoid and lie that she don't know me like fuck! A very impossible lie..."
          I said and think of Jennie..

"I don't know you"

"I don't know you"

"I don't know you"

"I don't know you"

"I feel so sad about that.."
      I added.

"So... you're meaning is....."